Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paula White, Mr Trumps spiritual advisor, in fine fettle at her church. Your thoughts?
She is immature and does not understand. God writes the book of our life before we are even born (Psalms 139:16) God always accomplishes His plan and His purpose but we are required to chose life, health, prosperity, blessings and so on. We should never choose death, sickness, poverty or curses. At least for me life is always the right choice because God tells us to "choose life". (Deut 30:19) Even people believe that our names are written in the book of life from the foundation of the world.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether in or out of context, cursing someones womb in the name of Jesus doesn't seem right to me. No?
It sounds like a curse to me. We have to be careful NOT to give Satan permission. I have a friend that is talking about how he is going from stage one parkinson's to stage two. I said he is admitting defeat and putting a curse on himself. The power of positive confession people and the power of positive attraction people talk about this. My dad was a medical doctor back when they use to talk about the power of confession and the power of suggestion. Just like a dentist they often only have their words to calm people down so that they can perform a medical procedure.

If we study Genesis chapter one we see a lot where "God Said". We are told that Jesus is the word of God. The words we speak are very important and we need to be very careful because God watches over what we say and we are held accountable for every word we speak. "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” (Matthew 12:17)

"The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled." (Jeremiah 1:12) "My word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Athanasius377

Out of the deep I called unto thee O Lord
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2017
Cincinnati
✟707,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Whether in or out of context, cursing someones womb in the name of Jesus doesn't seem right to me. No?
She's a mess theologically. What is probably happening isn't that she is cursing a womb but likely allegorizing something and calling it a pregnancy. She says crazy stuff like this all the time and there's probably a pitch for money to boot. I'm sure some one will post the entire video soon enough. Nothing really new here.

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Without context, how do you know that’s what she meant?

Upvote 0

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't appear to me that she is referring to human pregnancy; seems to me she is referring to things "birthed in the spirit". That is a phrase with a specific meaning in her context that does not translate to a broader audience.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is what happens when you move away from the Gospels and what Jesus said. It's not that complex. And crying out weird metaphors in a pseudo-OT style is way off the path. I don't think she meant real pregnancies here, but this sure isn't the message Jesus left with us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
She ought not to have said that at all regardless of what she actually meant by those words!

Probably so. I imagine she means well, but she's not doing God's cause any good.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't appear to me that she is referring to human pregnancy; seems to me she is referring to things "birthed in the spirit". That is a phrase with a specific meaning in her context that does not translate to a broader audience.

Sooo, good things can be "birthed" in good spirits?
And, bad things can be "birthed" in bad spirits?
And we can pronounce "miscarriages" on Jezebel "wombs"?

Hmmm, :scratch: so what other fun stuff is preached in Paula's church?

• Agree
Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0