Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 3, 2020 at 7:10 PM
- Dec 31, 2019
- Trophy Points:
- Positive Ratings:
Ordinary Mystic, Male, from Louisville, Kentucky
- Gregorikos was last seen:
- Dec 3, 2020 at 7:10 PM
There are no messages on Gregorikos's profile yet.
- Home Page:
- Region or City:
- Louisville, Kentucky
- United States
γρηγορικός - ή, όν, wakeful, watchful
- Marital Status:
Some of my doctrinal positions:
- Continuationism - I believe the spiritual gifts as listed in 1 Cor 12:28 are valid experiences for the Christian today and that there is no Scriptural reason to believe that miracles or any Bible gift has "ceased".
- Egalitarianism - I believe Adam and Eve were equal in the Garden of Eden, and that patriarchy was a result of the fall and a curse in Genesis 3:16. I believe women and men are different as women and men, but I don't believe there should be any restrictions on women at any level of ministry. I believe husbands and wives are completely equal in authority in the home, and that leadership in all aspects of life should be based on gifts rather than gender.
- Chastity-affirming - I believe the Bible teaches that sex is reserved for married couples. (1 Corinthians 6:9, 14-20)
- Heteronormativity - I believe the Bible teaches that marriage is to be between one man and one woman, as expressed in Genesis 2:24 and Matthew 19:4-5, and that it is impossible to reconcile the Bible with any other form of marital relations.