Trincity
✟23,597.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good day, I'm asking for prayer for the salvation of Ras and his family, muslim and his family, neighbor and his family, mom and daughter, reds and glasses and rasta woman and her family, Andrew Blanchard, Palmatee Blanchard and their son, the Yee Shong Family, Dulah, Static, Chan, Claudia Creese, Anil Gunness, Kamo, Anthony, Carla Creese, Andy Singh, Barber Brent, Kyle Clarke, Verne Titte, Shane Alleyne, Josiah Smith, Vikash Singh, Asahel Robinson, Paula Mae Weeks, Yahya Sinwar and Abubakar Shekau. Thank you for all your prayer.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Father we pray in the name of Jesus for these people - and claim your promise in 2 Peter 3 "God is not willing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance"

We claim the promise in John 12:32 that God draws all mankind unto Him.

I thank you that you have given to each one the power of choice - but we pray that the Holy Spirit will bring the light of Christ to these people and that they will be saved - having a love of the Truth - for Jesus Christ is "The Way the Truth and the Life".

In Jesus' name - amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray for their salvation, if it be possible. With Yahyaw Sinwar I pray for Justice, and that he will be quickly caught and neutralized. According to the Bible, those who murder, which certainly includes mass murderers like him, are to be put to death.

Upvote 0