Boston Area
✟97,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think satan is trying to deceive you. You already knew Jesus was real. Why would you need a dream? You have the NT. And those accountings are accepted by faith.

Hi Randy,

While we all know Jesus is real, levels of faith tend to fluctuate. There are times when the reality of God escalate and those are the times people are more capable of being used by Him.

If Christians walked around with that heightened awareness at all times, the world would not look like it does.

Everything is not of Satan. Wise must be wise about how we respond to things, but we are not called to a spiritual life of fear and limitations.

The real problem is usually when people try to force something to be more than it is. I believe that is the problem among some of the churches that people seem to hold in low regard on this forum.

But if every time the wind blows, you go back inside, of course you can't relate to the miraculous things of God. You never stick around to see them.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me.. Paul NEVER EVER pointed to himself. And.. for ME ANY saints that have went to the Father NEVER show up in dreams. And.. Christ would not be waring thorns as a crown. I once had a dream where my mom was in it. I knew in the dream she had just died. The word says..we always ALWAYS test the spirits. Satan and fallen angels can look like sound like angels of the Father.

So in this dream I said to her.. ok if your really my mom the say we are washed by the blood of Jesus. It mumbled something and vanished. Paul is in heaven with the Father and he like EVERY other human do NOT have their real body as Christ IS we shall be. THAT has not happen yet. So Paul can not look like you and me. The FLESH can not enter heaven. For it is written no sin will enter heaven. Our flesh has not been changed yet. Remember GOD is not a man nor thinks like one. What WE think HE would do.. He does not.

With dreams.. for ME never has black in it. Well there is no black in heaven.. no shadows. It looks like.. well when a few of us were praying holding hands.. I saw this beautiful (square) green grass. So beautiful It was just flowing back and forth. Then out of no where these HUGE gray stones were ever where. Well I knew He was showing me about that Church. My point is.. FOR ME He never uses black.

So ALL that being said.. I can not say it was not from God.. I would not do that. For me.. Christ has risen.. He will never be waring a crown of thrones. That was used to make fun of Him. WHO would want to do this?

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It is interesting that your dream has the same vision of Christ as was presented to Paul on his conversion.
Remember your vision, and how significant it was to you, in times when your faith will be tested.

Reactions: akaDaScribe
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved from CHRISTIAN ADVICE to SIGN GIFTS

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit.

Please continue the discussion here, thank you.​

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really would like some advice on what you guys think my recent dream meant. I dreamt that I was catching a charter bus somewhere (not sure where) and Paul was the bus driver. When I walked on the bus and paid my fare I didn't recognize him (I have heard of him but have never really known who he was or his importance). He called me back up to him and just told me that God is real. Then when I turned my head I saw a bright light with a figure (it had to be Jesus) he knelt in front of me and showed me his head carrying his thorned crown. Paul kept saying do you see it, he's real! I felt peace, love, and was just so overwhelmed with my emotions that I fell back and started weeping in joy. I then woke up.

What do you think that means, if anything? Quick background on me: I've always been a believer and have had an intimate realtionship with God for about 10 years now (of course with the occasional times I've placed him on the back burner). This is my first time (that I can remember) seeing him in a dream though. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

What a beautiful dream! I guess its a way to make you stronger in your faith and whatever He is asking you to do.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For me.. Paul NEVER EVER pointed to himself. And.. for ME ANY saints that have went to the Father NEVER show up in dreams. And.. Christ would not be waring thorns as a crown. I once had a dream where my mom was in it. I knew in the dream she had just died. The word says..we always ALWAYS test the spirits. Satan and fallen angels can look like sound like angels of the Father.

So in this dream I said to her.. ok if your really my mom the say we are washed by the blood of Jesus. It mumbled something and vanished. Paul is in heaven with the Father and he like EVERY other human do NOT have their real body as Christ IS we shall be. THAT has not happen yet. So Paul can not look like you and me. The FLESH can not enter heaven. For it is written no sin will enter heaven. Our flesh has not been changed yet. Remember GOD is not a man nor thinks like one. What WE think HE would do.. He does not.

With dreams.. for ME never has black in it. Well there is no black in heaven.. no shadows. It looks like.. well when a few of us were praying holding hands.. I saw this beautiful (square) green grass. So beautiful It was just flowing back and forth. Then out of no where these HUGE gray stones were ever where. Well I knew He was showing me about that Church. My point is.. FOR ME He never uses black.

So ALL that being said.. I can not say it was not from God.. I would not do that. For me.. Christ has risen.. He will never be waring a crown of thrones. That was used to make fun of Him. WHO would want to do this?
I have to question messages from saints that have gone before too. Without a body how do they process information? It's one of those 'hmm' things. I don't believe the great crowd of witnesses to be saints.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a very powerful moment!

When you have a dream from God it is very clear. If it leaves you doubting or confused, know that God isn't the author of confusion, nor does any doubt come from Him.

What I can tell, trust God when you are sure you have gotten a dream from Him. Faith pleases God.

Personally I think you did get a very special dream, and the fact that you were filled up with tears of joy when seeing Jesus Christ, to me this does seem very clear that you got a dream from God.

What's most important is that You trust God and keep on having faith in Him, believing in that He can use any way of reaching to you! Asking Him directly when there is something you don't understand and wish for better understanding as well as more wisdom. He will give you this when you ask Him, also asking Him with faith!

I also agree with others that this might mean you should read and study the parts of the bible where you read about Paul and from Paul's writings. Very powerful writings which are also very edifying to read.

God keep on blessing you and your walk with Christ!

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really would like some advice on what you guys think my recent dream meant. I dreamt that I was catching a charter bus somewhere (not sure where) and Paul was the bus driver. When I walked on the bus and paid my fare I didn't recognize him (I have heard of him but have never really known who he was or his importance). He called me back up to him and just told me that God is real. Then when I turned my head I saw a bright light with a figure (it had to be Jesus) he knelt in front of me and showed me his head carrying his thorned crown. Paul kept saying do you see it, he's real! I felt peace, love, and was just so overwhelmed with my emotions that I fell back and started weeping in joy. I then woke up.

What do you think that means, if anything? Quick background on me: I've always been a believer and have had an intimate realtionship with God for about 10 years now (of course with the occasional times I've placed him on the back burner). This is my first time (that I can remember) seeing him in a dream though. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I noticed you haven't been on since April 17th, but should you return I can explain to you what the bus symbolism means. It's very simple.

Blessings,
Hidden

Upvote 0

TLOTW

Jun 6, 2019
Denver
✟15,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Chantelle,
Your dream is a beautiful dream that could be a way of how God is manifesting his pure love towards you. It's a beautiful thing to realize that God has always had Apostles chosen, since before the foundation of the earth,God has already had his chosen ones. It's his amazing plan for salvation for our souls. Just like through the Apostle Paul, many souls were saved and many gentiles were able to believe in Christ our Lord through Paul's word, (otherwise there was no way to knowing God) today in this time-there is good news of salvation, that there is an Apostle of JesusChrist and his name is Naason. Please, I invite you to come and experience God's love at the church of Jesuschrist; it's called: The Light of The World. There is sure to be one near you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLOTW

Jun 6, 2019
Denver
✟15,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Chantelle,
Your dream is a beautiful dream that could be a way of how God is manifesting his pure love towards you. It's a beautiful thing to realize that God has always had Apostles in His plan, since before the foundation of the earth, God had his chosen ones. It's his amazing plan for salvation for our souls. Just like through the Apostle Paul, many souls were saved and many gentiles were able to believe in Christ our Lord through Paul's word, (otherwise there was no way of knowing God) today in this time- there is good news of salvation, that there is an Apostle of JesusChrist and his name is Naason. Please, I invite you to come and experience God's love at the church of Jesuschrist; it's called: The Light of The World. There is sure to be one near you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums