Pastor threatened with knives. Given 5 years in prison. 2 sisters lead house Churches.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Feb. 04, 2021 | Middle East
    Extremists Threaten Pastor with Knives
    [3] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Threatened Pastor and His Family.

A pastor and his family haven't left their home for more than 30 days after receiving threats from extremists. The pastor serves in a difficult area of the Middle East and has lived under pressure for many years. Read More.

• Feb. 04, 2021 | China
    House Church Pastor Given Five Years in Prison
    [2] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Pastor Li Juncai.

Chinese Communist Party authorities recently sentenced a Henan house church pastor to five and a half years in prison after he refused to let officials place patriotic slogans in his church. Pastor Li Juncai also received a fine of more than $7,000 USD. Read More.

• Feb. 04, 2021 | Iran
    Two Sisters Lead House Churches
    [3] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for "A" and her sister.

In an Islamic regime where women do not have many rights, God is using women as his brave ambassadors. After someone shared the gospel with Sister A, she became a believer and was later baptized. Read More.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we ask for your intervention in this situation with this pastor and his family in the Middle East. That police and authorities would have change of heart and intervene. If need, get them to a "safe house" while this subsides. Keep you angels around them. In Christ name, Amen.

Write your own prayer for Threatened Pastor and His Family
  • In the kingship of Jesus, our heavenly Father, El Shaddai, as brothers and sisters in Christ, we bless You for faithfulness of believers and churches in Middle East. We ask for that no harm come upon them like Jabez prayed, that a hedge of protection be on them and angels directly from heaven come to minister to them. Amen.
    Gary F - USA

• Dear Lord, keep this pastor and his family
    safe from being stabbed with knives from
    enemies that want to hurt him. I ask that
    he will not back down, and greater is in
    him than he that is the world
    Cathy H - USA

• JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH AMEN!!
    Terrell A - USA

• THERE HOME. COVER THEM WITH YOUR PEACE AND PROTECTION !! BLESS THIS WITH THE RIGHT. TO TOUCH THE HEARTS OF THE ONES THREATENING HE AND HIS FAMILY!!!HOLY FATHER PLEASE BLESS THEIR FOOD AND WATER! BLESS THEIR COMING OUT AND GOINGS IN. !! BLESS THEM WITH YOUR WISDOM ON WHAT THEY SHOULD DO!!! PLUS. PROVISIONS ON WHAT THEY NEED!! IN YOUR NAME MASTER
    Terrell A - USA

• HOLY AND MIGHTY GOD. WE TRUST YOU FOR EVERYTHING. LORD WE NEED, YOU TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION I DON'T ASK IN PRIDE. BUT OUT OF GRACE AND MERCY!! THEY HAVE BEEN INSIDE THEIR HOMES FOR30 DAYS LORD. !PLEASE ALLOW THEM TO BE SET FREE. AND RELEASED! "WHOM THE SON SET FREE IS FREE INDEED"! LORD HELP THEM , PLEASE ALLOW THEMTO SPEAK YOUR WORD OUTSIDE !!
    Terrell A - USA

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord be with Pastor Li Juncai in his injustice and suffering in China. Thank you for his stand for you. We pray he'd be released soon. Protect him from abuse in prison. Use his witness to draw prisoners and guards to Christ. Help his family and church group. Help advocates assisting him. In Christ name, Amen.

Write your own prayer for Pastor Li Juncai
  • Dear Lord of All, I lift Pastor Li and his church to you. Protect them and provide for their needs. Help them to know believers around the world care about their suffering. We also ask You to help your faithful find comfort in your love and our love for them. We cannot wait for the day when your trumpet sounds, announcing the end of heartache. Amen
    SM D - USA
  • Father, I pray for the Christians in China that face intense persecution for their faith. I pray for the release of Pastor Juncai and favor for his church that they would have the freedom to witness for Christ. You are in control of governments and I pray that You intervene for our family in China that they would have freedom to worship and witness.
    Alan G - USA
  • Give bountiful hope, provision, joy & peace to Pastor Li Juncai. Use him in astounding ways to further Your Kingdom. Bring victory & justice over this situation. Humble those in authority to accept Your love, Precious Jesus. Grow this church in steadfast faith, obedience, courage, wisdom. Love the enemy through them.Lead those far from You to salvation
    Atacy U - USA
  • Father God, I lift up Pastor Ji Juncai to you. Strengthen him, as he works at staying true to you. Protect him, love him, guide him. Enable him to share Jesus with those around him in prison.
    Fill him with your light, that he may shine in the darkness about him. Open hearts to his testimony about You. I pray this for the other Christians in China also
    Charlene P - USA
  • Lord protect pastor Li Juncai, make his jailers his protectors and his converts. Change the hearts of the local government administrators. Let them see the light and life you bring to their people. Let them be bold enough to oppose that which oppresses your faithful. Bring conviction to their hearts and restless nights till they see and love Jesus.
    John H - USA
  • Father I thank you for Pastor Li and his faithful witness. I pray that he will remain strong and encouraged through this difficult time. I pray that he will be released soon and be able to go back to his house church. I pray that our brothers and sisters in China will remain a loving and strong witness to the gospel and always serve God first.
    Paul K - USA

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we thank you for sister "A" in Iran and her amazing testimony. Continue to use her and we ask for her safety and protection from any who who want to harm her in any way. Keep you angels around her. Provide literature and other means of spreading your Word. Bring many Iranians to faith through her witness and those with her. In Christ name, Amen.

Write your own prayer for "A" and her sister
  • Father God, Lord I thank you for the boldness of these women's faith. Lord I pray for their protection , Your wisdom and Holy Spirit to guide them, and their provision. I pray that their will be a great harvest of souls dedicated to You as a result of their obedience to You and Your command to share the good news of your gospel.
    Michele C - USA
  • Heavenly Father, I pray over the sisters who are doing the work of our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Father, protect them and empower them with the Holy Spirit to stay on fire through every challenge they may face. Surround them with peace and love as the encounter different territories to share the gospel. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
    Kymberly S - USA
  • praise God for His Grace on these precious ladies! Lord, continue to strengthen them with all might in the inner man, give them personal promises from Your Word to firmly establish them in hope and confidence in Your faithfulness to do just as You promise. Surround them with angels to conceal them from the eyes of those that intend evil against them.
    Jennifer P - USA
  • Father, I lift up Sister A, her sisters, and other Christian women, asking for their safety, protection to continue witnessing to people around her that do not know Jesus. I ask for Your wisdom as they lead others to Jesus, and teach them Your Word. I ask for peace for them, and the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind as they go about your work.
    Charlene P - USA
  • Father, these brave women in Iran love Jesus and seek to be His witnesses to the lost there. Place a hedge of Your Holy angels around them to protect and empower them so that they can reach more for Christ. Supply their needs to set up more house churches and give bibles to the believers. Have Your hand mightily upon these women to expand Your church.
    Alan G - USA
  • "I ask God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called""his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance." Eph 1:17-18
    Atacy U - USA

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0