God in horrors of war. Forced indoctrination, all children. Pastor imprisoned on false charges.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Nov. 30, 2023 | Israel​

• God at Work Amid the Horror of War

[10] prayers in [3] nations have been posted for Israel.

Front-line workers shared how God is moving in Israel, including Gaza and the West Bank, amid the conflict raging throughout the region. One Christian leader said, "Please pray for believers inside of Gaza. As the conflict intensifies, and the possibilities of death increase, there is a growing intentionality to share the gospel with friends and families. We have heard testimonies of those living in shelters because their homes have been damaged and are sharing boldly - and there seems to be an openness." Read More.
  • Nov. 30, 2023 | Brunei​

Decree Requires Islamic Indoctrination of All Children

[9] prayers in [3] nations have been posted for children in Brunei.
    The Islamic government of Brunei requires Islamic education for all children.
    In October 2023, the government of the Islamic sultanate of Brunei announced a radical change in education policy to be implemented from Nov. 1. All 2nd to 5th grade students, including Christian children, are required to attend one hour per day of Islamic instruction. This includes practicing Islamic prayers and studying the Quran. This decree from the sultan applies to public and private schools. Read More.
  • Nov. 30, 2023 | India​

Pastor Harassed, Imprisoned over Conversion Claims

[8] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Pastor Santosh.
    Hindu radicals in India routinely damage or destroy churches to hinder Christian worship.
    Since 2020, Pastor Santosh has been harassed and pressured by members of the Hindu nationalist group RSS. His church has been vandalized, he has been threatened and struck, and the group has repeatedly pressured the police to file charges against him for conversion of Hindus. In October 2022, he was jailed for a month without bail. "When a person goes to jail, he breaks," Santosh said. "I felt broken, too. After coming out of the jail, I was petrified. I did not go any place for months. Read More.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, protect your children in Brunei from the influence of the evil one. As we stood in public school science class here in America, so help the children of Brunei to stand in Islam class. Place questions on their lips for the teachers to stumble over, and strengthen their hearts to tell the other students your Truth.

For your children in Israel, a door to proclaim your truth has been opened. Lord, I pray for you to open hearts to the truth as your servants are emboldened to proclaim the Gospel. May they be encouraged and take heart.

And Lord, I pray for emotional healing for Pastor Santosh in India. Bring people into his life who will help him with his trauma, people who will allow for rest for his soul, strengthen him for Your battles ahead.

Upvote 0