British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It may just be one of those jokey useless websites there are 1000's of them out there. Here is an example Hats of Meat! or http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

I wouldn't get too tied up in knots about it. God's truth is much stronger than this mans penchant for satire and reactionism. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets saved some day. gg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It may just be one of those jokey useless websites there are 1000's of them out there. Here is an example Hats of Meat! or Save The Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

I wouldn't get too tied up in knots about it. God's truth is much stronger than this mans penchant for satire and reactionism. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets saved some day. gg

Good point. It seems to me that those most prone to this kind of thing are the ones who are feeling the tug of the Holy Spirit and trying to resist.

"Trying" :D

Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0

JTM3

Senior Veteran
Dec 24, 2005
✟19,749.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Politics
US-Republican
Oh No are you one of those horrid Ninevah-ites?(reference to Veggie Tails interpretation of JONAH where citizens hit each other with fish).

I stay steal their parmesan cheese.
no, nooo, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You keep your hands off ma cheese woman!!!!:tantrum:

Actually, if you really wanted to scare me, you would take away my sliced cheeses, like provolone or Swiss or cheddar or something, I don't eat parmesan plain. Eww..

(What is with these freaky mutated smilies???????)

I love it. ROFL!!! Signature worthy funny! :thumbsup:

Oh wow, thanks! :D

I feel honored or something.:bigeye:(< is that happy or sad? can't tell...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums