New Mexico
✟18,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Imagine for a moment, if the US President could actually lead 1.5 billion Muslims...what if he said something like "It's Allah's will to live in peace, support liberty and equality of women!"

But if it was Obama saying it, of course, it would be evil. We all know that Michelle and the girls are kept in burkas, the beer at the White House is really near beer, and the pork roast and bacon is completely halel.

Upvote 0

DanielRB

Slave of Allah
Jul 16, 2004
New Mexico
✟18,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Suspect endorsements such as this one of the leader of their party will not help Democrats with swing voters this November.

It's all an insidious plot, I tell you...Glenn Beck secretly bribed that Mullah to endorse Obama to discredit him...

Upvote 0
Aug 24, 2008
✟18,742.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but anyone that says that they aren't going to vote for Obama because what some random Pakistani has said wasn't going to vote for him anyway. This will not have any impact on the level of support for Obama, and why should it?

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's all an insidious plot, I tell you...Glenn Beck secretly bribed that Mullah to endorse Obama to discredit him...

Nah....Beck's interest is with Obama's background in Liberation Theology.

Maybe Ayatullah Durrani is impressed with Obama cutting American jobs at NASA and funding Muslims to study at NASA. Or Obama's ban on oil drilling in the Gulf which helps Muslim states which export oil. Or Obama's State Department giving over one hundred million bucks to small businesses in majority Muslim countries in Africa. Or Obama supporting a mosque at Ground Zero. Or U.S. Files Discrimination Lawsuits On Behalf Of Muslims

Last edited:
Upvote 0