Discussion Our hearts moments of conversion under victor angels and abiding with them?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,830.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Angels when they win the Heavenly battles for us, mean our conversions at heart take place. It can be simply wonderful or dramatic like the conversion of soldiers in the Congo, with Will Hart, or as in Nigeria, people converted from paganism or Islam, despite persecution and sometimes whole household coming to to receive the Spirit's seal. This experience of the Spirit is more than seeing is believing and is more than theology.

In Spirit filled churches the angels are being acknowledged more and more, and drawn upon in intercessions. People see them and how key they are, for strengthening and commissions...

Old church would teach not to mention them, and sometimes things like, that they were robots, and all the free willing angels fell. One seemed to be offended by them, when I mentioned them, which surprised me.

But how can one dispute one's own conversion because of old theology, from rivals times. Even the new testament in the first century was tested against the old, which was instituted by angels.

Catholics pray to Mary and angels, some charismatics, starting in south America draw upon them. The power is excellent. But old churches like the Church of England were rivals with Catholics and people fought and died... so the Anglicans teach that drawing on Mary or angels worships them and not God, who is thanked for His angels obedience and success. I think it old school and in Nigeria and the Congo, it should not be encouraged to doubt ones own conversion, facilitated by Christ for All Nations' prayers and crusades with holy angels winning the battles above. I hope they do not over emphasize old school theology and bring about arguments and rivalry.

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Angels when they win the Heavenly battles for us, mean our conversions at heart take place. It can be simply wonderful or dramatic like the conversion of soldiers in the Congo, with Will Hart, or as in Nigeria, people converted from paganism or Islam, despite persecution and sometimes whole household coming to to receive the Spirit's seal. This experience of the Spirit is more than seeing is believing and is more than theology.

In Spirit filled churches the angels are being acknowledged more and more, and drawn upon in intercessions. People see them and how key they are, for strengthening and commissions...

Old church would teach not to mention them, and sometimes things like, that they were robots, and all the free willing angels fell. One seemed to be offended by them, when I mentioned them, which surprised me.

But how can one dispute one's own conversion because of old theology, from rivals times. Even the new testament in the first century was tested against the old, which was instituted by angels.

Catholics pray to Mary and angels, some charismatics, starting in south America draw upon them. The power is excellent. But old churches like the Church of England were rivals with Catholics and people fought and died... so the Anglicans teach that drawing on Mary or angels worships them and not God, who is thanked for His angels obedience and success. I think it old school and in Nigeria and the Congo, it should not be encouraged to doubt ones own conversion, facilitated by Christ for All Nations' prayers and crusades with holy angels winning the battles above. I hope they do not over emphasize old school theology and bring about arguments and rivalry.
Personally, with all due respect, I stay away from anything that conjures angels. As regenerated Christians we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us. Calling upon any outside spiritual entity is just not appropriate and if an angel supposedly appears, there better be great discernment.
Blessings

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,830.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Personally, with all due respect, I stay away from anything that conjures angels. As regenerated Christians we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us. Calling upon any outside spiritual entity is just not appropriate and if an angel supposedly appears, there better be great discernment.
Blessings
We normally don't see the angels that serve God and us, but dreams, messages, and even our new birth, may be administered by holy angels.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We normally don't see the angels that serve God and us, but dreams, messages, and even our new birth, may be administered by holy angels.
I choose to only give that glory to the Holy Spirit. Thanks for sharing! Blessings.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟164,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Blessings

GOD doesn't allow us to have much contact with angels, and for good reason, some of these beings are a great size, like 15 feet tall or so. They make Schwarzenegger look small in his heyday.

Sometimes the discernment of spirits gift will operate and we can see them, but for the most part we won't. I felt one touch me on the shoulder once in church. I was on the end of the seating in the middle of the aisle, and when it touched me I felt a quickening/ministry to my spirit. That is about the extent of my interaction with them.

I guess I could ask to see them more, and if GOD thought I wouldn't take my eyes off of Him, He would allow me to, but I don't think that is really necessary at the moment.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you but yeah I agree with sis... I don't seek after nor try to talk to, chat with angels. From my experiences they never say a word unless God told them to. Not that they can't but it can never point to them but God/Christ. Why were told to test the spirit for Satan/fallen angels can appear as angels. Now after all this is over.. oh I am sure they will LOVE to talk to us lol..

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,830.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Thank you but yeah I agree with sis... I don't seek after nor try to talk to, chat with angels. From my experiences they never say a word unless God told them to. Not that they can't but it can never point to them but God/Christ. Why were told to test the spirit for Satan/fallen angels can appear as angels. Now after all this is over.. oh I am sure they will LOVE to talk to us lol..
On Earth as it is in Heaven does not universally apply. We eat, sleep, confess sins only to God, marry, fast...

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GOD doesn't allow us to have much contact with angels, and for good reason, some of these beings are a great size, like 15 feet tall or so. They make Schwarzenegger look small in his heyday.

I read what you posted, and was reminded of something a friend once shared with me ...

She lived alone, middle-aged, disabled. Confined to a mobile scooter.
Behind her house, there was an apartment complex.
It once was a nice complex, but had begun to quickly go downhill, with new ownership.
Some nites, gunshots could be heard coming from it.
:anguished:

In her position, she was very vulnerable, unable to defend herself physically.
So, woman of faith, she did what she could do ... she prayed.

And one day, God let her 'see' that He was protecting her ...
What she saw 'spiritually', was a row of very, very tall, big, strong angels.
They were standing together in a row, between her house and the complex.
God had them there, protecting her ...

Our God is a Great God!
:clap:

Upvote 0