Oral sex, the thorn in my marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exodus35

sodomy legal definition of sodomy. sodomy synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.
The word sodomy acquired different meanings over time. Under the Common Law, sodomy consisted of anal intercourse. Traditionally courts and statutes referred to it as a "crime against nature" or as copulation "against the order of nature." In the United States, the term eventually encompassed oral sex as well as anal sex. The crime of sodomy was classified as a felony.
Because homosexual activity involves anal and oral sex, gay men were the primary target of sodomy laws. Culturally and historically, homosexual activity was seen as unnatural or perverse. The term sodomy refers to the homosexual activities of men in the story of the city of Sodom in the Bible. The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their residents' immorality became a central part of Western attitudes toward forms of non-procreative sexual activity and same-sex relations.
Beginning with Illinois in 1961, state legislatures reexamined their sodomy statutes. Twenty-seven states repealed these laws, usually as a part of a general revision of the criminal code and with the recognition that heterosexuals engage in oral and anal sex. In addition, state courts in 10 states applied state constitutional provisions to invalidate sodomy laws. As of early 2003, eight states had laws that barred heterosexual and homosexual sodomy. Three other states barred sodomy between homosexuals.

You never answered my question... Would an act that is ordained or approved of by God cause death?

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

I think it quite a leap to go from regular sex and oral sex to bondage and slavery.

Really? The OP said that it makes her feel dirty and yet her husband insists on her performing this action even though she feels dirty doing it.
I would call that bondage. You accused her of not wanting to perform for him. Anything that is forced upon another person (that causes them to feel used or dirty) is one person putting the other in bondage.

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

Also, the NT says the marriage bed is undefiled. Most women do not naturally [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through intercourse. God designed the woman's body with nerve endings in the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. The [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse](for most women) is not stimulated through intercourse, so why else would it be there, if not for other stimulation?

Hebrew 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

This scripture is talking about marriage being the place for sex, not fornication or adultry or prostitution. Marriage is honorable, not any kind of sexual activity.

It can be stimulated by touch and two bodies being joined together.

You never answered my question. Would an act that is ordained or approved of by God cause death?

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actual intercourse can cause death too with various STD's. In fact, it's far easier to develope STD's through actual intercourse than it is through oral sex. You may not even get an STD through oral sex.

So, perhaps you could answer your own question? Intercourse was designed and ordained by God, yet people get STD's every day. Does that make intercourse a sin? Does that mean we shouldn't partake of intercourse?

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

Christ made it clear in the Bible what made a person unclean therefore I think that Paul's quote in Romans can be appiled to many Christian principles. I'm not saying I agree with anal sex so much because I like you know of the dangers. Still, I know of a very Christian couple who practice it not often but during rare occasions in their marriage as safely as is possible. I think ultimately like Christ taught, what makes a person unclean is what comes from the heart and he like I said made clear what sort of actions that come from the heart show this defilement. There are often gray areas in things, even if people don't want to admit that. Still in some things there really is no gray area but I seem to see a gray area in this particular practice. The action was preached agaist in the Bible but it was deemed as a sin because of it's roots in practice for the people at the time, often involving Pagan ritual and homosexuality. You have to know the roots behind scripture in order to fully judge it.

The whole chapter is about what people eat. The whole thing is about food and judging someone about the cleanliness of what another eats.
Verses 15-16
But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.
Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

If we can take this out of the orginal topic then these scriptures would condemn the practice of oral and anal sex for the very reasons that you stated. Pagan, homosexual and pediphilia origins. So, even though I could use these scriptures to validate my point, it would be taking scriptures out of the true context, which is about what people eat.

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

Actual intercourse can cause death too with various STD's. In fact, it's far easier to develope STD's through actual intercourse than it is through oral sex. You may not even get an STD through oral sex.

So, perhaps you could answer your own question? Intercourse was designed and ordained by God, yet people get STD's every day. Does that make intercourse a sin? Does that mean we shouldn't partake of intercourse?

I'm not talking about STD's. So, please answer my question and I will give you my reason for asking it.
Would an act that is ordained or approved of by God cause death?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Supreme Court took down the laws against homosexual sex as well as other forms of sex between consenting adults. States cannot enforce those laws any more. The fact that those laws remain on the books is meaningless as they are unenforceable.

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hebrew 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

This scripture is talking about marriage being the place for sex, not fornication or adultry or prostitution. Marriage is honorable, not any kind of sexual activity.

It can be stimulated by touch and two bodies being joined together.

You never answered my question. Would an act that is ordained or approved of by God cause death?

So would you be against manual stimulation? What about a woman who can't [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through intercourse, or manual stimulation? By your standards, would you doom her to a lifetime without ever experiencing an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]? Or are you against sex toys like vibrators too? Most woman DON'T [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through intercourse. And, most of the time, you don't manually stimulate the [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] during intercourse. Some women can't [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through anything BUT oral sex. I've known a great deal of them.

If the [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] was created to be stimulated by something outside of the vagina(as it obviously was), and if it was created to create [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] for the woman(again, as it obviously was), and if sex is to be mutually enjoyed by both husband and wife(as it most would say it is), then I can not fathom why God would turn around and make it wrong. I just don't see it. And, until you came into the thread, I had never, ever heard oral sex referred to as sodomy. Even in the secular world, sodomy and oral sex were always separated as two separate acts.

As far is scripture is concerned, in the NT I can find nothing that says intercourse, oral sex, hand jobs, lingerie; basically anything that produces a healthy sex life(excluding inappropriate content, adultery, lust of another person, inappropriate behavior with animals, orgies, threesomes, etc.) between the spouses, is wrong. I don't think annal sex is necessarily a sin; the body certainly was never created to partake in annal, which is why I have a problem with it. Biologically, you could say that women were designed to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through oral stimulation, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not talking about STD's. So, please answer my question and I will give you my reason for asking it.
Would an act that is ordained or approved of by God cause death?

In answer to your question, yes. Anything that is ordained and approved by God can cause death, pain, sickness, emotional hurt. Which goes into my example to intercourse. God designed and ordained intercourse, did He not? Yet, thousands upon thousands of people all across the world get STD's, and can die from them. Does this mean intercourse is the problem? No. Human nature is the problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
E

Exodus35

You still didn't answer my question.

There are actually 4 places that are stimulated sexually in a woman, not just her [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. 2 are inside of her vagina and 2 outside. So, that is not the only way for a woman to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. This is not the OP's question. All of your other questions are in reference to the achieving of an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], which has nothing to do with this thread.
Maybe you and your husband should take more time during "woohoo" for you to be able to achieve an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse].
What if a man said that the ONLY way that he could achieve an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] was by anal sex? Would that make it right? OR animals have vaginal openings. If God didn't intend on men to have sex with animals then why is it not okay to commit inappropriate behavior with animals?

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

In answer to your question, yes. Anything that is ordained and approved by God can cause death, pain, sickness, emotional hurt. Which goes into my example to intercourse. God designed and ordained intercourse, did He not? Yet, thousands upon thousands of people all across the world get STD's, and can die from them. Does this mean intercourse is the problem? No. Human nature is the problem.

The REASON they get STD's is because they are doing it outside of the will of God, being the confines of marriage. I am talking about a SEXUAL act that causes death within the confines of a ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN marriage. No, intercourse is not the problem, but wrongful use of it is.
So, it's not God's will or ordained by God for death to come from a marital sexual relationship. Would you agree?
Satan is the destroyer that causes death. Martyrdom falls into this catagory as well. God doesn't kill his own people. Satan does. With that said. Anything that steals, kills or destroys human life would be of Satan.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which goes into my example to intercourse... God designed and ordained intercourse, did He not? Yet, thousands upon thousands of people all across the world get STD's, and can die from them... Does this mean intercourse is the problem? No. Human nature is the problem.

Can you believe that because of the fall of man from a state of grace and the interloping of fallen angels or 'ET's' sin entered the human race? This would not mean that God {Elohim} is the cause of disease, sickness and death.:confused:

Enjoying oral sex is a sweet and wonderful experience that a couple may share if they mutually agree. What God {Elohim} has joined together let no man tear apart should be considered a blessing with reference to sexual enjoyment.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You still didn't answer my question.

There are actually 4 places that are stimulated sexually in a woman, not just her [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. 2 are inside of her vagina and 2 outside. So, that is not the only way for a woman to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. This is not the OP's question. All of your other questions are in reference to the achieving of an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], which has nothing to do with this thread.
Maybe you and your husband should take more time during "woohoo" for you to be able to achieve an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse].
What if a man said that the ONLY way that he could achieve an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] was by anal sex? Would that make it right? OR animals have vaginal openings. If God didn't intend on men to have sex with animals then why is it not okay to commit inappropriate behavior with animals?

Actually, I did answer your question. See the first scentence. It is YOU who have failed to answer MY questions.

inappropriate behavior with animals is wrong. We were not created to have sex with animals. No brainer. Homosexuals SAY God created them that way, when we know He didn't. Just because someone SAYS something doesn't mean it's right.

And, actually, as to the "places in the vagina" that supposedly cause an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], 9 out of 10 ghynocologists don't even believe they exist. And, the woman who do have those [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], are not amongst the majority. Most women do NOT have an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through strictly intercourse.

You have no business implying or suggesting what my husband and I should do to enjoy each other. I have NEVER made a statement like the one you made, and I would appreciate it if such comment were kept in your head. As it happens, I am extremely satisfied sexually, and so is he. I have zero complaints about intimacy with my husband, accept that there aren't enough hours in the day for us to do it as often as we'd like.

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

Just to clear this all up so I can get off this computer and get back to my life, I am gonna tell you what I am talking about. Sarah said, "Shall I know pleasure in my old age?" when she was told that she would have a son. How did she get pregnant? How would she have pleasure? You can't get pregnant through oral or anal sex, ONLY through intercourse. Sarah referred to regular old intercourse as pleasure.

Now, I will explain my question. God designed sex as a means for two people to become ONE flesh, to become ONE. And in this act, God being a creator, chose this act of intimacy to create life. Life is of God because Jesus is life. God refers to sperm as life and if you have ever watched any documentary on procreation or fertility and what sperm is and does, you will know that it has a life of it's own with the single purpose, given by God, to create life. It is, according to God, seed. When you engage in oral sex, the saliva kills the sperm. It is well documented that saliva kills sperm within moments, thus oral sex causes death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The REASON they get STD's is because they are doing it outside of the will of God, being the confines of marriage. I am talking about a SEXUAL act that causes death within the confines of a ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN marriage. No, intercourse is not the problem, but wrongful use of it is.
So, it's not God's will or ordained by God for death to come from a marital sexual relationship. Would you agree?
Satan is the destroyer that causes death. Martyrdom falls into this catagory as well. God doesn't kill his own people. Satan does. With that said. Anything that steals, kills or destroys human life would be of Satan.
John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

So, in the case of my husband and I, who have NEVER had sex with anyone else in our lives, how could oral sex kill us? We take showers before we begin oral sex(or at least wash the areas off with hot water), we usually go into intercourse afterwards, and then we take showers after we're finished. How is this going to kill us? We don't practice annal either, btw. Unless your referring to emotional death, this all sounds ridiculous to me.

How, in a one man one woman relationship, is this going to cause death?

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just to clear this all up so I can get off this computer and get back to my life, I am gonna tell you what I am talking about. Sarah said, "Shall I know pleasure in my old age?" when she was told that she would have a son. How did she get pregnant? How would she have pleasure? You can't get pregnant through oral or anal sex, ONLY through intercourse. Sarah referred to regular old intercourse as pleasure.

Now, I will explain my question. God designed sex as a means for two people to become ONE flesh, to become ONE. And in this act, God being a creator, chose this act of intimacy to create life. Life is of God because Jesus is life. God refers to sperm as life and if you have ever watched any documentary on procreation or fertility and what sperm is and does, you will know that it has a life of it's own with the single purpose, given by God, to create life. It is, according to God, seed. When you engage in oral sex, the saliva kills the sperm. It is well documented that saliva kills sperm within moments, thus oral sex causes death.

Oh my word.

Seriously? This is ridiculous. You would say masturbation is a sin then, because it kills sperm too.

And, by the way, just because something causes death does not mean God did not ordain it. God led the Isrealites to slaughter an entire nation of people; men, women, children and even their livestock. Satan didn't lead them to do it. God Himself did.

Hence, not EVERYTHING that causes death is of the devil.

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you believe that because of the fall of man from a state of grace and the interloping of fallen angels or 'ET's' sin entered the human race? This would not mean that God {Elohim} is the cause of disease, sickness and death.:confused:

Enjoying oral sex is a sweet and wonderful experience that a couple may share if they mutually agree. What God {Elohim} has joined together let no man tear apart should be considered a blessing with reference to sexual enjoyment.:thumbsup:

Exactly. Human nature, through the influence of sin, destroys and taints things God created.

Upvote 0
E

Exodus35

Actually, I did answer your question. See the first scentence. It is YOU who have failed to answer MY questions.

inappropriate behavior with animals is wrong. We were not created to have sex with animals. No brainer. Homosexuals SAY God created them that way, when we know He didn't. Just because someone SAYS something doesn't mean it's right.

And, actually, as to the "places in the vagina" that supposedly cause an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], 9 out of 10 ghynocologists don't even believe they exist. And, the woman who do have those [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], are not amongst the majority. Most women do NOT have an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through strictly intercourse.

You have no business implying or suggesting what my husband and I should do to enjoy each other. I have NEVER made a statement like the one you made, and I would appreciate it if such comment were kept in your head. As it happens, I am extremely satisfied sexually, and so is he. I have zero complaints about intimacy with my husband, accept that there aren't enough hours in the day for us to do it as often as we'd like.

BTW, I was writing my reply and didn't know that you had posted again, so there is no need for you to react so negatively. I haven't failed to answer your questions. I don't have the time to argue every perversion you can think of.

From the way you were talking, you seemed to be saying that you couldn't have an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through intercourse. No offense intended. I wouldn't think that you would be so offended by what I said to you considering you advertised that you and your husband engage in oral sex.
I would think that if you are so personal about what goes on between you and your husband, that would be the last thing you would advertise. I seem to recall, and I believe that it was you, encouraging the OP to just give her husband OS and think of it as a way to give him pleasure.
So, I am sorry for trying to give you a little advice in that area.
Since most everyone here has giving her advice on how she can stomach OS, I figured I would give you the same advice as to how to enjoy intercourse the way God intended it to be.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Oh my word.

Seriously? This is ridiculous. You would say masturbation is a sin then, because it kills sperm too.

And, by the way, just because something causes death does not mean God did not ordain it. God led the Isrealites to slaughter an entire nation of people; men, women, children and even their livestock. Satan didn't lead them to do it. God Himself did.

Hence, not EVERYTHING that causes death is of the devil.
Spilled seed...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.