Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Asking for evidence
Vs
Seeking the truth

You know what I'm going to say - Show me the evidence or you have nothing.

And I know you're going to just post claims without support and slogans and soundbites. So let's pretend we've had that discussion and leave it at that, okay? I got better things to do than try to get you to post evidence when you haven't got any.

Upvote 0

JohnEmmett

Jan 21, 2017
Salt Lake City
Visit site
✟130,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Celibate
I got better things to do than try to get you to post evidence when you haven't got any.

I only say you should seek truth…

As I have done.

Only then will you find…

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I think another important aspect to mandatory vaccinations especially from Gate foundation is in Gate's own desire to bring the world population down to 1/2 B from its current almost 9 B by 2030. Another aspect in that agenda is control. With a wonderful combination of computerized dust technology and vaccinations for administration, the current world wide inoculations will re-assure the public that it is for their own good then comes the third round. All this is speculation based on the mind of Gates, the power of technologies today, and the enforcement of the vaccination for implementation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh but you do, my observation is that conspiracy theorists such as you put far more faith in Satan than anyone else.
Except HIMSELF, for lo, Satan may be one of the masters
of the universe, but, he can reliably outsmart him.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Sometimes those who look deeper into the question, take an avenue less travelled to help complete the picture.. Log In or Sign Up to View
Does your navel have a black hole at it's center? Is that where you got the idea that Bill Gates wants to kill off 90% of the worlds population in ten years? Seriously.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think another important aspect to mandatory vaccinations especially from Gate foundation is in Gate's own desire to bring the world population down to 1/2 B from its current almost 9 B by 2030. Another aspect in that agenda is control. With a wonderful combination of computerized dust technology and vaccinations for administration, the current world wide inoculations will re-assure the public that it is for their own good then comes the third round. All this is speculation based on the mind of Gates, the power of technologies today, and the enforcement of the vaccination for implementation.

The population of the world projected for 2022 is 7,953,952,567 and projected for 8,548,487,400 by 2030, so you're clearly wrong about "Gate's own desire to bring the world population down to 1/2 B from its current almost 9 B by 2030."

At worse, you're talking about a desire to hold the 2030 population to its 2023 projection...and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The population of the world projected for 2022 is 7,953,952,567 and projected for 8,548,487,400 by 2030, so you're clearly wrong about "Gate's own desire to bring the world population down to 1/2 B from its current almost 9 B by 2030."

At worse, you're talking about a desire to hold the 2030 population to its 2023 projection...and there isn't anything wrong with that.
Clearly wrong about Gate's desire to bring down the world population....?? Bill Gates speech at Ted Talk in 2010, where according to „Georgia and World“, he stated his intention to reduce the world’s population through vaccination. Bill Gates: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [population growth rate] ...”. Now think about it, Gates does not want or have his children vaccinated. I ask you ... WHY?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The Georgia Guidestones are a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, ... The engraved suggestion to keep humanity's population below 500 million and Bill Gates in Agenda 2030 supports this. Agenda 2030 is written in double speak. Sustainable Development Goal 3 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is to “ensure healthy lives and promoting well-being for all at all ages”. That statement sounds nice but it truly has a underbelly.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Global Alliance for Vaccines & Immunisation, now called the GAVI Alliance, which Gates ultimately backed with a $2.5 billion pledge and that was back in 1999, and that wasn't the end of his dedicated donations. but then that is not the only thing he has his fingers involved, there is his computer developments, aka WO2020060606A1 - Cryptocurrency system using body activity data - Google Patents and his land grabs Bill Gates: America’s Top Farmland Owner | The Land Report and pharmaceuticals investmens. 4 Coronavirus Vaccine Stocks the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Is Betting On | The Motley Fool research Committed Grants | Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and his connection with Wuhan Institute.. Who Does Wuhan Institute of Virology Belong to and Is It Connected to George Soros and Bill Gates? | Drupal.... Now ask yourself, if you are Bill Gates and you are involved in this and many more.. and even in his own articles articulates Agenda 2030 double speak. We can end COVID-19. Together.

Where is Bill Gates goal in all this?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Clearly wrong about Gate's desire to bring down the world population....?? Bill Gates speech at Ted Talk in 2010, where according to „Georgia and World“, he stated his intention to reduce the world’s population through vaccination. Bill Gates: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [population growth rate] ...”. Now think about it, Gates does not want or have his children vaccinated. I ask you ... WHY?

Bill Gates is pointing out what we have known for decades. Where the world population is expanding rapidly is in the places of extremely high infant mortality and short life expectancies. In places of good health care and especially low infant mortality rates, populations stabilize. This has been recognized for three generations.

It has to do with keeping people healthy. Healthy people who have healthy children and expectations of a good life naturally have fewer babies and stronger families.

It has nothing to do with making an effort to kill people. That's weird thinking.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Clearly wrong about Gate's desire to bring down the world population....?? Bill Gates speech at Ted Talk in 2010, where according to „Georgia and World“, he stated his intention to reduce the world’s population through vaccination. Bill Gates: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that [population growth rate] ...”.

I knew this was what you were going to mention. Gates was talking about overpopulation as it relates to undeveloped areas. There is poor health services and high child mortality. To make up for the high likelihood of children dying, people in these regions have more children. A family may need to have five or more kids to make it pretty certain that two or three of them make it to adulthood. That is a bit of a feedback loop then. More mouths to feed, more resources needed, lower quality of life, and poorer health outcomes. With widespread vaccination you drastically improve health and reduce child mortality, which means less pressure to have lots of kids; which means less resources needed and higher over all quality of life.

Now think about it, Gates does not want or have his children vaccinated. I ask you ... WHY?
Which is a lie. False claim: Bill Gates refused to vaccinate his children

“All three of my children are fully vaccinated,” [Melinda Gates] wrote in a Facebook post from April 2019. “Vaccines work. And when fewer people decide to get them, we all become more vulnerable to disease.”
Children of billionaire philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates have all been vaccinated

You're spreading blatant lies and misinformation. I ask you.... Why?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.