Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
i dreamt as if i was making some kind of tower of like philosophical saying with paper blocks that me and a guy were making in hope to leave it out in the open to what seemed to be at a school but where were making it at seemed like my workplace. haha (honestly i was sober when i went to bed last night.)

thing is Dietrich Boneheffer name came up. then i woke up thinking i should order one of his books, even tho i just ordered The Meaning of Jesus by Marcus Borg and N.T. Wright. even the book "The Doctrine of Reconciliation" by Karl Barth came to my mind...weird. and whoever i was making it seemed like an old man. an old man that just seemed to know so much about philosophy and theology and all that.

so maybe i'll research some about the books out that we can purchase or Boneheffer

"Act and Being" leads some curiosities to me as i'm seeing some works of his.

anyone else have weird dreams like these?

Multi-Elis

Senior Veteran
Jul 6, 2003
Paris
Visit site
✟17,911.00
Faith
Christian
I was watching Michel Gondry's video clips one night. I wish to do the types of things he does, but with my own ideas. In one of his video clips he does a long shot where the camera is motioncontrolled and so he loops, and gets the singer multiplied in the same shot.

Then I dreampt that I was moving houses. "Great!" I thought. "Now I can try filming some of my ideas of choreography for camera in these empty rooms". So I think: "Great, I'll teach the dance parts to 3 of my friends and film them" and then I realise that my dance demands carefull good interpretation, and that I don't have time to teach it to them. And then I got the idea: why not film myself 3 times and composite it together?

Well I'm going to try to see if I can actually do my idea in the dream. It won't be me dancing, but I'm still going to try the multiplying the same person technique, as soon as my dancer has reconvered from her nose opperation and as soon as I can find a video camera.

Upvote 0