✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
daneel said:
With the palm of his hand, daneel twirls the wheel, spins the knobs, flips the switches and pumps the bicycle pump 3 times and says,

Woooo Whoooooo......

:help:

Be prepared for a VERY different doctor.

Watch out for the "Are you my Mummy?" episode.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Swart said:
Be prepared for a VERY different doctor.

Watch out for the "Are you my Mummy?" episode.
I saw some internal inconsistancies in the first episode, but, all in all, it was entertaining, and tacky enough to really "be" Dr. Who. (That was my criteria, that it retain some of it's tackiness. :p )

He reminded me of the 5th Doctor, though.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Swart said:
That's slightly different to what Erwin has said on the matter. Debate is out, but discussion hasn't been ruled out. Also, ineligible posters can't start [OPEN] threads at all, they can only post in ones started by an eligible poster.

WWMC-Liberal forum is opening up pretty much all threads.

This is a follow on from Erwins question as to whether CF is friendly enough or not. Obviously he thinks it isn't.

I understand there are further changes coming soon...
I also want to point out the difference between WWMC, OBOB, Semper Reformanda, etc., and UTD, GT, Soteriology, etc.

The former are Congregational Forums. They are closed to debate except to members who hold that specific theology. Others are welcomed in to fellowship and ask questions, but they cannot debate. That would be the purpose of the [OPEN] tag.

The latter are debate forums, where those members who are not eligible to post in those forums are not allowed to participate.

So, if you want to start fellowship threads, though, we already have a fellowhship thread (this one), or start a discussion that is not a debate, then feel free to open it. But remember, the rules need to be adhered to.

Upvote 0

Havahope

Dec 1, 2005
✟15,747.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
She spent the first day packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things. On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful
dining room table by candlelight, put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and stuffed half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar, into the hollow of the all of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days. Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything, cleaning, mopping, and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned, air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked. People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit. Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out, and eventually, even the local realtors refused to return their calls. Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man, and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely, and said that she missed her old home terribly, and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.
Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on a price that was about 1/14th of what the
house had been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed, and, within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home ................... including the curtain rods.

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU??

Upvote 0

gort

pedantric
Sep 18, 2003
Visit site
✟26,872.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The man whispered, "God, speak to me."

And a meadowlark sang.

But the man did not hear.

So the man yelled, "God, speak to me."

And the thunder & lightning rolled across the sky.

But the man did not listen.

The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you."

And a star shined brightly.

But the man did not see.

And the man shouted, "God, show me a miracle."

And a life was born.

But the man did not notice.

So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here."

Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man.

But the man brushed away the butterfly and walked on...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gort

pedantric
Sep 18, 2003
Visit site
✟26,872.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Attachments

• HOOTERS_CAL_2006[1].jpg
    HOOTERS_CAL_2006[1].jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 0

A New Dawn

Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
daneel said:
Part 2 tomorrow nite.
I have to admit that this is one that has scared me. I musta been too old to have to hide behind the sofa for the early Dr. Who shows (I heard the first time the Daleks were seen the kids were terrified and hid behind the sofa to watch the show after that (hence the name of the museum exhibit (the Behind the Sofa exhibit))), but I was tempted to hide behind the chair to watch this one. :eek:

Upvote 0

gort

pedantric
Sep 18, 2003
Visit site
✟26,872.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A New Dawn said:
I have to admit that this is one that has scared me. I musta been too old to have to hide behind the sofa for the early Dr. Who shows (I heard the first time the Daleks were seen the kids were terrified and hid behind the sofa to watch the show after that (hence the name of the museum exhibit (the Behind the Sofa exhibit))), but I was tempted to hide behind the chair to watch this one. :eek:

chicken. :p

Upvote 0

Swart

ÜberChristian
Mar 22, 2004
Melbourne
Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
A New Dawn said:

Yeah! It's a great one!

Keep an eye out for the "Bad Wolf" messages in every episode. They all point to the final episode that ties all the events of season one together. Once it was revealed, I wanted to go back and watch the whole series over again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swart

ÜberChristian
Mar 22, 2004
Melbourne
Visit site
✟24,687.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation has confirmed more details on the upcoming broadcasts of series two. It will return to its former slot, premiering with The Christmas Invasion. No decision has been made on what will acompany the regular episodes to bulk out the hour.

Ahhhhh! The DVD of season one will be released shortly.

I just bought season eight of SG1 and I'm waiting on season four of Futurama. Enterprise should also be released shortly. I'd really like to get B5.

Knowing my luck, I'll just get everything and BluRay will become popular. It'll be VHS all over again :(

Upvote 0