[Open] Question about Nasraya Mshikhani

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It is considered more Jewish (by some) because of it doesn't have the paganism that the roman catholic (or alot of the catholic) churches have. Worship of saints or the pope. Seeing Mary as Queen of heaven and praying to her. there is also the idols that they keep in there churches. I don't thank that the AoJ do all of these but I was answering your question. :preach:
You know, that is like backing up rather than going to.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Protestanism... was running away from the crap that Catholicism was teaching. Rather than starting fresh and starting at the roots of the faith and doing it right like the apostles did.

It is a different approach. What catholism does is only as influencial to believers as the believers who listen to every word they say and then try to figure out if they had a grain of truth in it. What scripture says should be the foundation of what a believer believes, and if they happen to come into contact with the counterfeit, they can see it because it is like being trained to identify the counterfeit currency. You don't train by looking at all the ways it can be counterfeited but by being trained what is true. then the counterfeit is glaring in its deviations.

Besides the blessings come from knowing the truth. Frustrations come from learning all the counterfeit stuff... takes up too much of your spiritual energy on the negative aspects found in lies.

Upvote 0