Only defendant held by Democrat GA District Attorney is a black man

Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It's only bad to play the race card when the left does it.
Indeed. As a matter of fact, the guy used the race card on the bannon show after being released from jail. I refuse to link to bannon, so peeps will just have to find it themselves.

"Why has it taken so long for you to get out of jail?" Bannon asked.

"I'm a black man. I don't know if I can say much more," Floyd replied."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trevian Kutti was released. Please explain that since I am overthinking this....
Well, that is special. This thread however is about Harrison Floyd

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At one point during Floyd's interaction with authorities, he allegedly yelled at officers to "get out" and made false claims that the agents hadn't identified themselves or shown their identification before following him up a staircase to serve him the subpoena.

Floyd later called the police after the agents left and told them that two agents "accosted" him, which the agents denied, according to the affidavit. He also allegedly said the agents were "lucky" he didn't have a gun on him "because I would have shot" one of them.

I didn’t know you could be charged for a retroactive threat, I WOULD have shot them

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Well, that is special. This thread however is about Harrison Floyd
You quite specifically stated
"Is he the only defendant not released? - yes, no
Is he black? yes, no"

Well, Trevian Kutti is a black defendant who was released, and I would like your response to why another black person was released when Floyd was not.

That's right, it has been explained multiple times already that Floyd was denied bond and detained because he was arrested for assaulting law enforcement. The question to the OP was answered in Post#3.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, Trevian Kutti is a black defendant who was released, and I would like your response to why another black person was released when Floyd was not.
Correct.

Floyd is the only one not released.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you going to admit WHY he was not released? Or should we not overthink what you posted?
Huh? I had nothing to do with not offering him release - you would have to speak with the DA. But I'm glad you've realized he is the only one not released.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Huh? I had nothing to do with not offering him release - you would have to speak with the DA. But I'm glad you've realized he is the only one not released.
I did not ask if you had anything to do with his release.

After multiple posters explaining why he was detained, I conclude that some people just won't accept the truth of his detainment. He'll probably serve time for assaulting and FBI agent, but at least he already got a glimpse of his new accommodations!

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
After multiple posters explaining why he was detained, I conclude that some people just won't accept the truth of his detainment. He'll probably serve time for assaulting and FBI agent, but at least he already got a glimpse of his new accommodations!
It's just concern trolling. Best to ignore it.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did not ask if you had anything to do with his release.

Well thank you! Awfully kind of you.

Upvote 0