ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is nonsensical. It is also a misunderstanding of the scriptures and thus our relationship in Jesus Christ as our Lord and God,
our Redeemer.
1. Who is truly saved? Well I can point the finger at anyone I want to judge as insufficient, or not up to scratch ...
But does my opinion or bias or judging others carry any worth. NO for salvation belongs to the Lord.
Jesus will judge every single person who has ever lived on the face of the Earth from the beginning to the Last Day.
And I believe that his standards will be much higher and stricter than the tolerances we give ourselves.

2. Jesus is faithful and true, and those who are truly baptized in the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues do have divine protection,
and Satan cannot snatch us from the Lord, neither can we be separated from the Lord by our circumstances.
Plenty of scriptures to that truth.

3. BUT saints and Christians can lose their way. Can give up. Do not finish the race. Call it quits. Become reprobates.
Deny the Holy Spirit. Go back into the world. Follow false Christs. Stop praying in the Spirit and become like dried fruit.
Believers can and do walk away from their salvation. Jesus may be forever faithful, but if a believer is not faithful than such
can retreat to perdition.

4. OSAS is based on a fallacious teaching about some being truly saved as opposed to just saved, or whatever.
Complete doctrinal rubbish.
A person is either saved or they are not. When a believer repents and then obeys and is baptized by full immersion, and in the
Holy Spirit (with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues) - they are truly saved.
And as such enjoy these signs shall follow them that believe, and usually enjoy healings and miracles as well.

But, for a broad array of personal reasons believers chuck it in, and walk away from Jesus. They go back to the world.
The saved can lose their salvation by their own unfaithfulness.
And this fear is what keeps us who love the Lord, the gospel and his righteousness - full of zeal and commitment.
Staying steadfast and sure. Intent on finishing the race, and receiving the prize, the salvation of our souls.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence,
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12
Lots of rules you got there. Did you memorize them all?

Upvote 0