Mar 9, 2004
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟20,487.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
woke up Monday morning with a "crick" in my neck but this one felt larger and more painful. Usually those go away during the day, or at least over night, the next night. But I'm on day 3 of this yucky pain and its in my shoulder too. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going to Wal-Mart now and getting some pain reliever and looking at the pillows they have, mine is a duck feather pillow but it goes flat as I lay on it. I might need a better pillow. Anything I can do for the pain now?? Thanks :hug:

Tsarina

Most Holy Theotokos save us!
Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What kind of pain killer are you getting? Try finding some rub in cream that will help you. There are many in Drugstores that work super great.

Furthermore, if the pain presits more than 4 days, go see a doctor.

Hope you feel better soon.

Upvote 0

2Bhumble

Veteran
Jan 16, 2004
Colorado
✟9,374.00
Faith
Christian
Maybe an interim thing you could try...

Run your fingers on your trapezius (trap) muscle - the muscle between the neck and shoulder. Run your finger along that area kind of on your upper back side. Look for muscle knots by gently pushing on different areas of the muscle. When you find a knot, push as hard as you can stand it with your finger for about 10 seconds. It will relax the knot and may or may not relax your neck pain.

Upvote 0