Canada Told This Woman With Cancer to Kill Herself, She Got a Successful Treatment in America Instead

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Amy Judd and Kylie Stanton reported for Global News on November 27 that a BC woman who was diagnosed with abdominal cancer was offered MAiD (euthanasia) rather than treatment was successfully treated in the US.

The article begins by stating:

Allison Ducluzeau has just returned from a dream trip to Hawaii where she married the love of her life on the beach. But it was a wedding she couldn’t even imagine earlier this year.
The article explains that Ducluzeau started feeling abdominal pain around Thanksgiving 2022 (October 10). The pain persisted so Ducluzeau started seeking tests for her problem but she was told it would take weeks to get an appointment for an ultrasound and CT scan. The pain was so bad that in November she ended up in emergency. Judd and Stanton report:

“I didn’t get to sleep one night and I woke up my now husband and said, I think we better go to emergency. So we did. And when I was there, I got a CT scan or I was booked for one the next day and the results of the CT scan indicated it looked like it might be something called peritoneal carcinomatosis, which is abdominal cancer.”
The article explains that after two CT-guided biopsies that Ducluzeau was diagnosed as having Stage 4 peritoneal carcinomatosis and she was referred to the BC Cancer Agency. Her family doctor told her that ‘with this type of cancer, they usually do a procedure called HIPEC, which involves delivering high doses of chemotherapy into the abdomen to kill the cancer cells.

The article states that a surgeon with BC Cancer told her that:

Continued below.

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Canada is turning into Soylent Green. It's also trying to cancel Christmas. (From a petition to stop that.) "Whereas the Canadian Human Rights Commission published divisive statements claiming that public celebrations of Christmas amount to religious intolerance and discrimination.
Whereas millions of Canadians share rich cultural traditions among their friends, families, and communities.
Whereas we affirm the right for everyone to celebrate these rich traditions freely in the Canada we know and love."

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Canada is turning into Soylent Green. It's also trying to cancel Christmas. (From a petition to stop that.) "Whereas the Canadian Human Rights Commission published divisive statements claiming that public celebrations of Christmas amount to religious intolerance and discrimination.
Whereas millions of Canadians share rich cultural traditions among their friends, families, and communities.
Whereas we affirm the right for everyone to celebrate these rich traditions freely in the Canada we know and love."
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0