Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When is the last time you filled your car up with gas? Look at the price of gas today now look at the price of gas when Trump left office. We are no longer energy independent and it is costing us big time not only at the pump but also in the increased cost of everything we buy that comes to us by truck, which is everything. Farmers and ranchers are paying increased fuel costs as well. So as I said we need to get back to where we were when Trump was in office.
You should send a letter to Putin and ask him nicely to fix things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How soon they forget, we were energy independent during Trump, that was just prior to Biden and his immediate actions to reduce energy production in this nation, the source of the problem is not in dispute.
Private enterprises will increase production over the next 5 years as prices remain high. If prices stay low for the next 5 years, they won't. The high prices are what fund production growth.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Private enterprises will increase production over the next 5 years as prices remain high. If prices stay low for the next 5 years, they won't. The high prices are what fund production growth.
Except when the government will not allow them to produce which is what the problem is at this time.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Except when the government will not allow them to produce which is what the problem is at this time.
Bidens executive order states that the US must sell it's reserves to help keep prices low. That has no impact on producers options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The White House moved last weekend to freeze, indefinitely, new federal oil and gas drilling. Why? Because a judge ruled the $51-per-ton figure it was using to calculate the “social impact of carbon” from fossil fuels “artificially” boosted cost estimates for new drilling."
Biden drilling freeze makes us poorer and less safe

Exactly, new....(not permits already in the pipeline). Do I have to explain further?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No, I live on the Shenandoah River 6 miles from town. People survived for centuries without the automobile.

Oh jeez your advocating going back to those days. Oh yes that's the way to go. Let's go back 100 years or so and live that way. That would be great!

So you ride you bike everywhere then? Would you do it if you lived 13 miles from town, 20 have about 30? You ride you bike to the store or work everyday?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Ah... because gas prices are more important than this:

Serhii, father of teenager Iliya, cries over his son's lifeless body, at a maternity hospital converted into a medical ward in Mariupol, Ukraine. - Evgeniy Maloletka

ukraine-father-son-01.jpg
Ah... because gas prices are more important than this:

Serhii, father of teenager Iliya, cries over his son's lifeless body, at a maternity hospital converted into a medical ward in Mariupol, Ukraine. - Evgeniy Maloletka

ukraine-father-son-01.jpg

No they are not but that is the topic of this thread. Not the atrocities of Russia attacking Ukraine. The world has a right to be angry at Russia as we should be for any country invading another to take it over without provocation.

• Agree
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I have not gone far or fast for at least two years. Being a bit longer in the tooth, I have minimized my needs and desires already. Epicurus believed it is a key to happiness. I agree with him. And reading my bible helps me realize what accomplishments I should concern myself with on earth. Helping others and planting seeds. I'm done with the rat race my friend.

Ah.. but the rest of us rats still have lives to lead.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ah.. but the rest of us rats still have lives to lead.
So do I. I merely choose a more conservative path during this pandemic. I have adjusted my life and become accustomed to avoiding unnecessary luxuries and whatnot. This is an advantage to being an empty nester whose children are on their own. I realize this simple life isn't feasible for everyone. Things haven't even gotten rough yet and Americans already think the sky has fallen. I don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. I doubt we've seen the worst of the repercussions from the pandemic and the war in Ukraine just yet. Americans may be in for a rude awakening I fear. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors my friend.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Exactly, new....(not permits already in the pipeline). Do I have to explain further?
what is it that you do not understand about drilling being frozen on federal lands?

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
.10 is minimizing in comparison to the actual $1 to $2 or more a gallon increase. But then you knew that when you said it.
Gas prices were up before Ukraine was invaded. But then you knew that when you said it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh jeez your advocating going back to those days. Oh yes that's the way to go. Let's go back 100 years or so and live that way. That would be great!

So you ride you bike everywhere then? Would you do it if you lived 13 miles from town, 20 have about 30? You ride you bike to the store or work everyday?
ELectric cars are nice. Or motorcycles.
278ae1c2d5c87f304614648228a2ad235893955bceda4438cc2e48351624a4ff.jpg

harley-davidson-mid-weight-electric-motorcycle-1.jpg

harley-davidson-electrica.jpg

Upvote 0