LilAngelHeart

~Nope,nothing wrong here~
Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
How many of you from the Cleveland area could hear the explosion of those chemicals going off at the chemical plant that was on fire all day? I didn't know what it was at first, first I thought it was thunder, then I thought it was a wrecking ball tearing down a building or something, then I saw on the news where the plant was on fire. It said they couldn't use water because of the chemical reaction so they had to let it burn itself out. They evacuated a few homes that were close to it. I kept hearing Boom boom! all day. Did anyone else here hear it? :angel:

Upvote 0

Sleepy Jean

Schnapps!
Jul 11, 2003
Emiline
Visit site
✟981.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm in Ashtabula, so I wouldn't have, but I havent heard anything either... been watching too many movies lately. That's terrible though. Were many people injured/killed? My dad worked in plants nand factories half his life, and its hell. I never look at those places the same...

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
JesusRox said:
Wasn't that explosion in like Garfield Heights?
Yes it was but the explosions could be heard many miles away form the site of the fire. BTW, Garfield Heights is a suburb of Cleveland so its like right next door to the city of Cleveland.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilAngelHeart

Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hesmyall said:
Yes it was but the explosions could be heard many miles away form the site of the fire. BTW, Garfield Heights is a suburb of Cleveland so its like right next door to the city of Cleveland.:)
Yeah. LOL! :) I'm not too far from Garfield or Shaker, I can get to both in like 5-10 minutes. :)

Upvote 0

JesusRox

HuMMmmMMm
Jun 25, 2003
✟3,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hesmyall said:

Ahh yeah I live in Cleveland, but I didn't hear anything. I didn't know any Cleveland people heard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

STSoledad

Super Trouper For God
Nov 18, 2003
Cleveland
Visit site
✟254.00
Faith
Lutheran
Yeah, I live in Cleveland, always have. I actually went down to the warehouse fire to photograph. It was amazing that no one was hurt. After 6 hours there were still explosions, one while I was there actually. Interestingly enough when the explosion happened i was in the doorway of a nearby church escaping the rain. Its a miracle no one was injured, God was truly with us that day.

Soledad

Upvote 0

LilAngelHeart

Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
STSoledad said:
Yeah, I live in Cleveland, always have. I actually went down to the warehouse fire to photograph. It was amazing that no one was hurt. After 6 hours there were still explosions, one while I was there actually. Interestingly enough when the explosion happened i was in the doorway of a nearby church escaping the rain. Its a miracle no one was injured, God was truly with us that day.

Soledad

Wow! Yes God is good that no one was killed or injured during the fire! I wish I had gone to see it or at least near it. :) What street was it on or near?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.