~Nope,nothing wrong here~
Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hesmyall said:
Hi there!:wave: I have been to Tower City several times but I really hate downtown. Parking is a nightmare and so is traffic. I prefer the malls like Great Northern, Parmatown, Southgate, etc.
I haven't been to the lighting display for many years now.
Have you been to the Festival of Lights at the Cleveland Zoo? I take my daughter every year. We like to go when its really cold out because then the wolves are very active and a lot of fun to watch.
Hi there! LOLO!

I know I hate driving downtown too! LOL! I always get so nervous when I drive down there because the streets are crazy and like 90% of them you can't make a left turn and the cops are always there to get you if you make one wrong turn or if you park for 2 minutes in a no parking zone. LOL! I'm like how did they see me that quick I just ran in and ran right back out and there's the ticket LOL!!

I love Parmatown Mall and Great Northern, I like Southgate too. :) I haven't been to the Festival of Lights at the Zoo yet, I bet it's fun! I think I will go though, maybe I'll take my nephew. :) :angel:

Upvote 0

JesusRox

HuMMmmMMm
Jun 25, 2003
✟3,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
lilangelheart said:
I love Parmatown Mall and Great Northern, I like Southgate too. :) I haven't been to the Festival of Lights at the Zoo yet, I bet it's fun! I think I will go though, maybe I'll take my nephew. :) :angel:

The zoo lights thing isn't all that great...like there isn't very much. Or atleast that's how it was last year. For small kids it may be a fun thing though. :)

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
lilangelheart said:
Hi there! LOLO!

I know I hate driving downtown too! LOL! I always get so nervous when I drive down there because the streets are crazy and like 90% of them you can't make a left turn and the cops are always there to get you if you make one wrong turn or if you park for 2 minutes in a no parking zone. LOL! I'm like how did they see me that quick I just ran in and ran right back out and there's the ticket LOL!!

If you get the chance to go you'll have a blast. It's only $5.00 for adults to get in and its cheaper for children 3 and under I think. My daughter especially loves the hot chocolate (I love the coffee), its tastes so good when you're walking around in the cold.
BTW, the polar bears are more active during the cold weather also!
And you are right about the parking tickets downtown, I avoid that area like the plaque! And the drivers all think they are Mario Andretti!;)

Upvote 0

burrow_owl

Senior Contributor
Aug 17, 2003
Visit site
✟25,726.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I know I hate driving downtown too! LOL! I always get so nervous when I drive down there because the streets are crazy and like 90% of them you can't make a left turn
The downtown streets are pretty zany with the constant no-lefts and stuff, although i gotta give mad-props to C-town for teaching me city driving, which comes in handy in NYC, my current abode.

As a matter of fact, the first time I drove through Manhatten, I was zipping up 1st Avenue. The guy in the left lane was coming up to a double parked truck blocking his lane, but there was another car to his right, so, without missing a beat, he swerved onto the sidewalk, around the truck, and back into the lane. Somehow I got behind him at a red light, and the OH license plate said Cuyahoga. That amused me to no end.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.