Jun 18, 2005
✟3,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh goody.. I will be the FIRST Ohioian to post.

GO BUCKEYES !!!

BEAT MICHIGAN !!!!

I'm just praying that the football fanatics/terrorists/rioters in this city don't set too many dumpster/car/couch fires, assault too many visitors, or destroy much other property (well, I guess they can tear down the goalposts all they want :thumbsup: ).

I hate the whole phenomenon..........in fact I think I have a developed an honest to God phobia of it. I'll hopefully be on too greener cornfields and potholes shortly in the northeastern part of the state. :pray:

Upvote 0

JimfromOhio

Life of Trials :)
Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Are you lot from central Ohio, by any chance.

In Cincinnati, no one ever spoke about the college football.

I am from Central Ohio. Two miles north of the Ohio State University Campus !!!! :thumbsup:

I work downtown Columbus.

Upvote 0

JimfromOhio

Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whoa! We have fallen to page two! Wake up Ohioans!

Or are you stuck in road construction?

Ohioians usually do not know we have a thread here. I didn't know for awhile until I came across one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JimfromOhio

Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
hello fellow Buckeyes! I'm a newbie to the forum. Looks like a pretty excited group ya got here! Are youns always so chatty? : )

maranni

Hello fellow Buckeye !!!! :wave:

We are chatty... mainly in other places within CF :D

Usually, Ohio's thread have a construction situation that sometimes prevents us from coming here as much as we want to. ^_^ :p ^_^

Upvote 0

brea

Nov 13, 2006
USA
✟7,845.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ohio mathmatics...

The shortest distance between two points... is under construction!

And there still manages to be enough potholes in the Cleveland area to mess up my alignment all the time, lol :).

I just signed up for spring classes at Akron U, and realized that I will be driving south during evening rush hour on 77....if they add construction to the mix, I may as well just camp out in UA's parking lot, lol :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK Buckeyes...here is an idea to (maybe) jump start this thread.

What is the claim to fame for your little part of the state? What would you tell visitors to see or do when they came to your area?

I'll start...Dayton is the home of the Wright Brothers. For all intents and purposes, we are the birthplace of aviation. They only went to Kitty Hawk cause it is flatter and they couldn't get a good run for all the road cones. ;)

We also have a cemetary where the Wright brothers are buried, as well as the mother from Betwitched.

Rob Lowe, Martin Sheen, and Bart Simpson's voice all grew up here.

Your turn....

Upvote 0

icedtea

Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We dislike it here and want to move, but I suppose I could show someone the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Not to forget the Southpark Mall in Strongsville, where they actually have a store with nothing but soap; all smells you could imagine.

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK Buckeyes...here is an idea to (maybe) jump start this thread.

What is the claim to fame for your little part of the state? What would you tell visitors to see or do when they came to your area?

I'll start...Dayton is the home of the Wright Brothers. For all intents and purposes, we are the birthplace of aviation. They only went to Kitty Hawk cause it is flatter and they couldn't get a good run for all the road cones. ;)

We also have a cemetary where the Wright brothers are buried, as well as the mother from Betwitched.

Rob Lowe, Martin Sheen, and Bart Simpson's voice all grew up here.

Your turn....
Are you a fellow Daytonian????? I just saw this thread and thought I would jump in. My neighbors are I-75 and I-4, really!

Upvote 0