Northeast Ohio
✟17,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Man, oh man it was chilly this morning. Don't know what the temp was, but my hands were frozen from walking from the parking lot to work. I also heard that NE Ohio is getting another 6" of snow starting tonight through tomorrow night!! Too early to put the shovel away, I guess

Upvote 0

Spidey76

CF's Webslinger
Sep 26, 2003
Northeast Ohio
✟17,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I prefer New England. Why? I grew up in New England (lived there for 19 years).

My brother wants to move to Maine someday, and I'd like to visit Mystic, CT.

We got (or are supposed to get 6" of snow today). The Bath, Copley and Fairlawn areas were the worst in this part of the county this morning. Norton and Wadsworth were pretty easy to drive through.

Upvote 0

BeautifulDestiny09

Feb 16, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
Visit site
✟15,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
YAY! I didnt realize there were so many OHIO people!!! This is awesome!!!!
Well I am Cleveland born and raised...still live here til I go to Bowling Green State in the fall!!!!!

What is Cleveland known for?
Drew Carey "CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!"
Gerald Levert
Steve Harvey
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Cleveland Browns
Lebron James
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Cavaliers
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland Clinic (one of the best hospitals in THE WORLD)
Cleveland Orchestra (again one of the best!)
Our River catching on fire ha ha
home to where James Garfield is buried
ummm theres much more but I'll stop right here...

Reactions: Spidey76
Upvote 0

Spidey76

CF's Webslinger
Sep 26, 2003
Northeast Ohio
✟17,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone :wave: I just found this thread.

I LOVE Ohio... I used to hate it, but I realized I love love love it! I grew up and live in my favorite city, just outside of Akron. But, I go to school just outside of Columbus, in my second favorite city in the world.

Welcome to the OH thread :wave: Glad you found us :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jesus4Me24

Aug 13, 2006
Germany
✟15,710.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gotta love the OHIO thread!! I wish I was home! :( Instead I'm still up here in Alaska, but only for 8 mts and 3wks, then who knwos where we'll get sent. I guess wherever the military decides to send us. I was just lookin at the calendar today and relaized its been a year since i've been home to ohio!!!! :( :(

Upvote 0

tismyself

Mar 16, 2007
✟15,322.00
I am from Ohio. Reading through this thread, I've found a few people that are fairly close to me. I live in the greater Dayton area very close to the WPAFB. That's general enough to not get too personal considering how it sprawls.;) We used to live right under an incoming flight path and the whole house would shake as they flew over sometimes so low is was scary.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Gotta love the OHIO thread!! I wish I was home! :( Instead I'm still up here in Alaska, but only for 8 mts and 3wks, then who knwos where we'll get sent. I guess wherever the military decides to send us. I was just lookin at the calendar today and relaized its been a year since i've been home to ohio!!!! :( :(
I appreciate your sacrifice and your husbands service. From an Old corpsman.

Upvote 0

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
I am from Ohio. Reading through this thread, I've found a few people that are fairly close to me. I live in the greater Dayton area very close to the WPAFB. That's general enough to not get too personal considering how it sprawls.;) We used to live right under an incoming flight path and the whole house would shake as they flew over sometimes so low is was scary.
Welcome. I've been to Dayton many many times. (VA hospital) I also have a cousin who has a medical practice in Fairborn Ohio.

Upvote 0

Spidey76

CF's Webslinger
Sep 26, 2003
Northeast Ohio
✟17,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Welcome to CF and the OH thread :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NoCompromise

Senior Veteran
Oct 25, 2005
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟18,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was in Florida just before the game. I watched the game on the ship. I would have bet 1000 dollards Florida would win. They worked so much harder this year than Ohio. The same thing that happened to the football team happened to the bball team. They weren't good enough. I think Florida deserves every bit of victory they have.

But I still where my Buckeyes shirt.

Upvote 0