archetype

May 13, 2007
Ohio
✟7,993.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I could entertain the idea of Tennessee possibly, but I am more than content here.
i lived in Tennessee for about 9 months. i must say it is more beautiful there than here. all i have is cornfields and amish around me...lol. but all my fam and friends are here. not to mention....DA BROWNS!!!

Upvote 0
T

tinamariebb

Hello fellow Ohio people! I was born and raised in Cleveland proper and am now in x-burbia North Royalton. Only for 3 or 4 more years though. Then it's off to North Carolina (need some place that doesn't get as cold because of my anemia and comfort).
Some of my favorite things in the area are Edgewater Park, the Metroparks, the Terminal Tower, NASA, the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, the Cleveland Museum of Art, and not too far from home is Cedar Point and Geauga Lake! Good thing my aunt will still be here to visit a few times a year... and I will be where she will be forced to come on vacation (she needs to take one more than once every 9 years).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.