Oh come on ppl.....

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I honestly did not notice it until someone on the news pointed it out, I honestly don't find it intentional.

You don't think the illuminists in the media subconsciously want us to look at Obama as the a/c.

I mean when he was running for POTUS first time, just about every network made a messian reference irt him.

Several free masons/shriners in the public eye, and even some leaders at the top level of Nation of Islam referred to him as messiah.

It's a ploy for sure, but how long before some Adam Lanza type nutjob uses it as an escuse to do the unthinkable?:prayer:

Lord God Almighty, please place your protections on President Barak Obama. Gently nudge him into your iron bosom and shield him from all his enemies.:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

ceb420

Jan 15, 2013
In His Embrace
✟7,835.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord God Almighty, please place your protections on President Barak Obama. Gently nudge him into your iron bosom and shield him from all his enemies.:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

And may I add "while you are protecting him Lord, if it's in Your will, help realign him with what is right for this country in Your eyes and keep him from continuing to destroy it." :thumbsup: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Silly conspiraists people. You think there is something going on around every corner. I don't think that it was intentional for the person acting out in the show was leading to Obama being Satan. You guys need to get a life. Start studying the bible and find out who really is the Anti-Christ. It certainly is not Obama. Could he come close to being one? Close but not quite. The bible also instructs us to pray for our Leaders.

Such foolishness on these forums is unbelievable.

Moriah Ruth

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You don't think the illuminists in the media subconsciously want us to look at Obama as the a/c.

I mean when he was running for POTUS first time, just about every network made a messian reference irt him.

Several free masons/shriners in the public eye, and even some leaders at the top level of Nation of Islam referred to him as messiah.

None of that is true. Louis Farakhan made a reference to BO that used the word "messsiah" without calling him the Messiah, and that was picked up by some Conservative commentators, often as a joke. There weren't any known Masons who got involved in that to the best of my knowledge.

Upvote 0

WindBreath

Apr 7, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
✟7,871.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh God...the Devil didn't even show his face fully! A Gospel news commentator (Lonni Hunter) said that he was really surprised at the number of people who were so quick to jump to the conclusion that Obama must be the antichrist if the actor playing the devil looked somewhat like him. I just think it's all ridiculous conspiracy. I personally think the Biblical references to the A/C point to him coming from Europe.

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDGSr

Jan 13, 2013
✟15,593.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
“I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.” Joel 3:2
RAMALLAH, West Bank (CBS/AP) — President Obama called for a free and independent Palestinian state while visiting the West Bank with Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas Thursday.
President Barack Obama says Palestinians deserve an independent and sovereign state and an end to occupation by Israel. (MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

“Palestinians deserve a state of their own,” Obama said during a joint news conference with Abbas in Ramallah.
Obama believes that a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians is possible.
“If we can get direct negotiations started again I believe that the shape of a potential deal is there,” Obama said.
Obama said he told Israeli officials that the White House does not consider settlement activity in the West Bank to be appropriate or constructive. He says Palestinians should not have to confront the daily indignities that come with occupation.
A new poll finds 36 percent of the 500 Israelis who were surveyed believe the president is more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israel, The Jerusalem Post reports. By comparison, 26 percent said Obama was more pro-Israel than pro-Palestinian.
Obama arrived in Israel Wednesday to kick-off his Mideast swing. The president will also visit Jordan before heading back to the White House. source – CBS News

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WindBreath,

I agree with you totally that the Anti-Christ will come out from Europe. Or the Roman Empire. And yes all this silly foolishness of conspiracy is stupid. People will believe anything that is set in front of them. Others like to start such foolishness because they enjoy the hype.

Moriah Ruth

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Moriah Ruth 777,

I think he will come from the European Union, to be specific. Thank God for his grace!

The Anti-Christ comes from Rome. Read Daniel chapter 7, he is the little horn.

The 4th Kingdom in Daniel 7 is Rome. Most commentaries and scholars agree.

Upvote 0

WindBreath

Apr 7, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
✟7,871.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
hiscosmicgoldfish,

Because like a few of the others have states, the 10 kingdoms mentioned include the Roman Empire, which the A/C will come from. It only makes sense that he will come from a country in the EU, considering that they are the most powerful countries in the industrialized world besides the United States.

Upvote 0