Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI investigators so far have not turned up persuasive evidence that Orlando gunman Omar Mateen was gay or pursuing gay relationships, according to two government officials familiar with the investigation.

The FBI began looking into that possibility after media reports last week quoted men as saying that Omar Mateen had reached out to them on gay dating apps and had frequented the gay nightclub where the June 12 massacre took place. One man claimed to be Mateen's gay lover in an interview with Univision that aired this week, while another recalled Mateen as a regular at the Pulse club who tried to pick up men.

But the officials say the FBI, which has conducted about 500 interviews and is reviewing evidence collected from Mateen's phone, has not found concrete evidence to corroborate such accounts nearly two weeks into the investigation. They also cautioned that the investigation is ongoing and that nothing has formally been ruled out.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-06-24-16-07-26

He was an NRA supporting, right-wing Christian Republican! /media

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm surprised night...why would you care about this?

I do sincerely agree that the direction that many on social media and regular media have tried to spin this incident is a joke. We all know that christians haven't exactly been quiet about how little they like the homosexual community...but Mateen has nothing to do with that at all. It's not news that a radicalized Muslim hates homosexuals...nor is it surprising that Mateen may have had some mental issues.

People seem to pick out the aspects of this man and what he did in a way that best fits their own agendas/judgements/politics...all while conveniently ignoring the rest.

The reality is that no one aspect of this guy is at fault...but rather all of his issues which came together inside him in a rather twisted way.

Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I thought some people were interviewed that claimed to have same sex relationships with this guy? I guess the investigators, think these folks are lying?
Mistaken I guess. Same sort of crazies that think their best friend is the Zodiac killer. OR there is evidence that he was gay and the FBI is lying. But that makes little sense.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought some people were interviewed that claimed to have same sex relationships with this guy? I guess the investigators, think these folks are lying?
Guys have sex with guys? Oh the horror, the shock!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

They are gay, and it is obvious that they are liberals defending their beloved religion.

Those claiming to have had sex with the murderer were lying.

Upvote 0