Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Al Perrotta is still traveling with Christians Engaged.

I hope you’re drinking your coffee iced. It’s over 100 degrees here in Texas, so reasons for leaving the house at all are rapidly diminishing. Speaking of houses, the White House has made it clear who’s the most valued single employee.

Who’s the Highest Paid Official in the White House?​

As the National Pulse reports:

The White House payroll has hit historic highs under President Joe Biden, and the most highly remunerated staff member is his Monkeypox Co-ordinator Demetre Daskalakis, who The National Pulse first revealed as a Satan-and-occult-obsessed gay man who recently donned bondagegear for a speech at a biomedical conference.
Daskalakis, who is 50 this year, joinedBiden’s White House staff less than a year ago. In that brief time, he has earned himself a salary of $260,718 – the highest in the White House apart from the President himself.

Daskalakis and his partner Michael MacNeal launched a “goth” gym together in New York, based in a former gay nightclub that in turn had taken over an old church in Manhattan: Monster Cycle.
The duo often post Satanic imagery, as well as Christ-desecrating content. Daskalakis recently appeared for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as part of their “Out and Proud” event.

Continued below.

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,923.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sounds like a good deal for taxpayers. The average salary for a physician specializing in infectious diseases in the US is $260,000 and even higher in Washington DC.

salaries.jpg

How much does a Physician - Infectious Disease make in Washington, DC? The average Physician - Infectious Disease salary in Washington, DC is $269,110 as of June 26, 2023, but the range typically falls between $232,906 and $312,553. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. (Source)

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟575,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I
Al Perrotta is still traveling with Christians Engaged.

I hope you’re drinking your coffee iced. It’s over 100 degrees here in Texas, so reasons for leaving the house at all are rapidly diminishing. Speaking of houses, the White House has made it clear who’s the most valued single employee.

Who’s the Highest Paid Official in the White House?​

As the National Pulse reports:

Continued below.
I have nicknamed Biden's choices for positions as "Freaks and Geeks". Their predominant qualification for office seems to be checking a box in Biden's diversity hiring agenda. If you wonder why our country seems to be headed down a progressive dead end, just realize that we have an aging president being led by the most liberal group of advisers in history.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I

I have nicknamed Biden's choices for positions as "Freaks and Geeks". Their predominant qualification for office seems to be checking a box in Biden's diversity hiring agenda. If you wonder why our country seems to be headed down a progressive dead end, just realize that we have an aging president being led by the most liberal group of advisers in history.
That’s about right. You must check a diversity box to be in it seems.

Upvote 0