✟150,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Attention all places sending me e-mails that I never signed up for:

I have been deleting your e-mails for a long time, by now you should realize I'm not interested.

Also, if you're going to send me e-mails containing curse words, adult content, and/or immorality, you are going straight to my spam folder.

That is all.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟903,875.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I understand that totally. I hope you find someone soon. :)

When you wish it wasn't so hard to find love

hUNAo.jpg

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,574.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'm getting excited and nervous about going to the church,I will be trying a different church.

You'll have to let me know how it goes. :)

Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually, forget it. I already harped enough on it.

Order online, lol. IDK.. I have social anxiety.. so it can be hard for me to be on the phone sometimes too.. not to mention my language disability that can make it hard speak in understandable sentences.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I did prefer to order online but my mother had physical coupons and wanted me to use those instead. She says she can't do it because of anxiety. I also have anxiety in addition to autism so it was harder on me.

How does having autism make it harder?

Tell your mother "I don't care about your coupons and MehGuy backs me up". Lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Autism affects me socially. Big time.

I break a social rule I am not aware of, my order is screwed up, my mother then yells, screams, and swears at me for not acting neurotypical enough, I have a meltdown due to over stimulation, and feel very lethargic as well as willingness to die afterwards.

Autism effects something simple like ordering pizza?

Maybe we should test it out.. I can pretend to be the pizza place and you will be the caller, lol.

"Mom, you better back off or I'll send my friend to break your legs! He's a SJW hunter and he darn good at it!"

You're mother is an SJW? Lol..

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Everything social. Ordering a pizza requires you to know what to say, how to say it, remembering certain information you may or may not have a hard time remembering, your mind goes blank, you know what you want to say but can't get it out of your mouth, they come up with a new detail you were not prepared for and have no idea how to navigate...

Those sort of things.

Same for me.... I still think I have some autism in me..

"Yes, I'd like to order a Canadian pizza with a diet Pepsi. Be sure to send a delivery girl with dyed hair, horned rimmed glasses, and a gender I didn't know existed yet. I could use the company to discuss what kind of sadistic mind game you're playing."
"We don't serve Canadian pizza here.. Not sure if you know this.. but you called an American pizza place. Don't you dare ever ask us to make something so disgusting and revolting again! Try again and we'll somehow deport you to Mexico." *hangs up phone*

She does subscribe to some feminist thinking. However, she's more interested in hating narcissists than hating white men.

Sorry to hear.. luckily for me.. all my female relatives in my immediate family at least are anti-sjw.. anti-feminist. Lol..

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"We don't serve Canadian pizza here.. Not sure if you know this.. but you called an American pizza place. Don't you dare ever ask us to make something so disgusting and revolting again! Try again and we'll somehow deport you to Mexico." *hangs up phone*

You should try Canadian pizza. It's a kind of pizza that has bacon, mushroom, and pepperoni on it. It's my favorite kind of pizza.

MAD-Magazine-546-Cover-Jared-Kushner_5928488d885e42.54600322.jpg

Upvote 0