Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour

I never order on the phone. I hate talking to people on the phone........ I just can’t

I need to get over it.

Don’t think it’s a autism thing

• Agree
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I never order on the phone. I hate talking to people on the phone........ I just can’t

I need to get over it.

Don’t think it’s a autism thing

It's not. When I was about six years old, I accidentally dialed a wrong number, and haven't liked using the phone ever since.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Those sort of things.

"Yes, I'd like to order a Canadian pizza with a diet Pepsi. Be sure to send a delivery girl with dyed hair, horned rimmed glasses, and a gender I didn't know existed yet. I could use the company to discuss what kind of sadistic mind game you're playing"

She does subscribe to some feminist thinking. However, she's more interested in hating narcissists than hating white men.

Not just white men we ain’t racist is feminist

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
It's not. When I was about six years old, I accidentally dialed a wrong number, and haven't liked using the phone ever since.

Interesting.

Me and my boyfriend don’t even talk on the phone much because I just can’t. We have a lot of WhatsApp messages though

I rather send a email to deal with stuff

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,543.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Let's play America's favorite game: Is It Offensive?

My fruit basket containing only apples is offensive! Where's the diversity in it?! It should have pears, bananas and oranges! Down with apple privilege!

My Stephen King book collection is offensive! It could trigger survivors of crazy fans, undead pets, killer clowns, and Romani curses!

My rainbow colour markers are offensive! It's culturally appropriating the LGBT flag! What this about the Bible? That book is full of outdated views! How dare you!

That man in the mirror is offensive! He should be barred from public speaking because of his overly blunt rants and controversial views!

Everybody! Let's all be offended together!

This post has too many exclamation marks. I find it offensive.

Upvote 0