Of course your past, present, and future sins are already forgiven! (Moved)

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just think eternal....eternal...:thumbsup:

Temporal is daily, eternal is forever, just think eternal...eternal..:cool:
i do... once convicted i repent,ask forgiveness and receive it-eternally.

If i were to then disobey the Holy spirit and not repent of my disobedience -which is sin,then i remain abiding in sin by willful choice.
to right that state i must repent and ask forgiveness and receive it-eternally.

it is not automatic,it is not assumed.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, amen we repent when we get saved, but then we are eternally forgiven, i am not saying people don't get into the flesh, but the future sins are forgiven. They have to be, so long as the person is a Christian, we are always saved, cleansed to the uttermost, 7:25.

The blood purged out the sin, if we do not acknowledge the one time purging, then Christ would have to suffer again.:)
not if we then willfully commit a new sin and refuse to repent of it.

Upvote 0

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
not if we then willfully commit a new sin and refuse to repent of it.

so you believe that born again christians can still go to hell. so we are not saved then, only if we keep it up. we just might get there just, but if we sin,and next get hit by a bus we are done for. is that wat you believe.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
so you believe that born again christians can still go to hell. so we are not saved then, only if we keep it up. we just might get there just, but if we sin,and next get hit by a bus we are done for. is that wat you believe.

God knows the intent of the heart.he searches out the inmost being.do you think he does not know your to be hit by a bus?is he who patterned the countless stars and named them so limited all of a sudden to match a doctrine?
Have you ever been deeply offended and held that offense against some one?that is called unforgivness. Jesus said if you do not forgive nither will the father forgive you.
Do you say an unforgiven sinner goes to heaven?you cancell the cross to say so. Read
The parables ,,the LordJesus makes it all very clear.
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. it
Is by those who claim faith but wilfully disobey.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would agree that it should, but does it work that way? If we examine our walks, here is the Bible's truth. If we are walking in the Spirit, we WILL NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh. That is a promise.

That is a law from Paul, the one that preached so much against the law, yet shows that he has a firm grasp on the difference between good and evil.

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

From what I have read of that post, he is saying, if you love sin more than God, it isn't of God.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's also true that He died for the sins of the whole world, but people still need to "appropriate" the grace He extends.

Since the Bible teaches that we are cleansed from all past sin when we come to Christ, and that we should "confess our sins" as we continue on, knowing that He is faithful and just to forgive us of these sins, we recognize we still need to "appropriate" the grace available when we fall short as we walk with Jesus.

Upvote 0