Senior Veteran
Feb 23, 2004
North Carolina
✟16,408.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
The Executive Director of CREW worked for John Conyers, Charles Schumer and Joe Biden, and also served as legal counsel for Valerie Plame. These allegations may or not be true, but to claim there is nothing partisan about this? Please.

now report on crew's record.

you won't, because they have proved to be non-partisan, and you won't want to report that your gal has been busted by a group without an agenda, other than ethics.

stay focused, and make a case against crew.

Upvote 0

reverend B

Senior Veteran
Feb 23, 2004
North Carolina
✟16,408.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
on bill maher's "politically incorrect" she stated that honesty was always the best policy, in all situations. when confronted with the hypothetical that she was hiding jews in her house in nazi germany, would she have to tell the truth when asked by the local ss if she was hiding jews in her house. she said that God would provide a way out of the predicament.

this is the answer of a child. we know full well what happened to those people that "told the truth". their guests were incinerated.

Upvote 0

Auburn88

Aug 26, 2010
✟820.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
on bill maher's "politically incorrect" she stated that honesty was always the best policy, in all situations. when confronted with the hypothetical that she was hiding jews in her house in nazi germany, would she have to tell the truth when asked by the local ss if she was hiding jews in her house. she said that God would provide a way out of the predicament.

this is the answer of a child.

Yes, a child of God who knows and believes His word.

Upvote 0

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm no longer surprised to see the answer to corruption of a member of the gop comes down to, "Hurr hurr u guys do it too".

Never expect to be taken seriously, this goes for both parties, as long as your answer is "You guys do it too".

Either you are better than the other guys and actually distinguishable from them or you are just a photocopy.

Upvote 0

Auburn88

Aug 26, 2010
✟820.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So God's word was to send the Jews to the ovens?

I think you mean God's will, not God's word.God's Word refers to the Bible.

Yes, I do believe it was God's will. In the Bible, we see that God has two kinds of will. A permissive will (or those things He permits) and His sovereign will (those things He commands).

Clearly, God did not command the killing of Jews, but obviously, He allowed it to happen. Why He allowed it to happen, we may never know this side of Heaven, but anything that happens, simply by virtue of it happening, falls under God's permissive will.

Did you even read the post you were responding to?

Yep. Every silly word of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

reverend B

Senior Veteran
Feb 23, 2004
North Carolina
✟16,408.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
I think you mean God's will, not God's word.God's Word refers to the Bible.

Yes, I do believe it was God's will. In the Bible, we see that God has two kinds of will. A permissive will (or those things He permits) and His sovereign will (those things He commands).

Clearly, God did not command the killing of Jews, but obviously, He allowed it to happen. Why He allowed it to happen, we may never know this side of Heaven, but anything that happens, simply by virtue of it happening, falls under God's permissive will.

Yep. Every silly word of it.

of course you read it. you snipped it so it would adapt to your agenda.

why not say God willed the holocaust? he did it in joshua, the genocide of people after people so that the hebrews could conquer the promised land?

Upvote 0

lordbt

$
Feb 23, 2007
Mentor, Ohio
✟19,508.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian

this is the answer of a child. we know full well what happened to those people that "told the truth". their guests were incinerated.
Turning to God for guidance in the midst of a predicament is childish? Thats an interesting thing for a reverend to say.

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, just pretend that she's Bill Clinton. "I tried witchcraft, but I didn't like it and didn't inhale."

I'm just imagining your reaction if Obama had "dabbled in witchcraft". I'm guessing it wouldn't have been this response.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lemmings

Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's weird that tons of people falsely believe obama is Muslim but those same people are like "so what if a tea partied used to be a witch? No biggee."

You have to admit that it is a dramatic change in Christian policies towards witchcraft.

Upvote 0