Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to unsubscribe to all the hate threads in this forum, like this one.

Time to concentrate on prayer and non-political peaceful dialog.

Nothing is being served in these debates other than creating disharmony in our lives.

Jim

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
50 out of 315.

Well, that shoud tell you that your list bogus. I took out nearly all your arguments (you conveniently skipped the second link; that is a little dishonest) with half a minute of googling and copy-pasting.

OMGOSH you used snopes.
Apart from the fact that they use well-documented and traceable sources, who are you to question what people post? Whenever someone points out that the links you post use broken statistics, words out of context or flat-out lie, you weasel your way through or ignore it. I'm still waiting for your sources on Europe's decline in morality, for one.

Ok, NM - i exclude snopes - they are liberal. They have an agenda.
The truth has a liberal bias and an agenda now?

Next.....
I posted a next link. I look forward to your detailed explanation of why both sources are wrong. Saying Snopes has a liberal bias without the evidence to back it up won't cut it; generally they have an excellent record, and they record their sources and amend their claims if they are proven to be wrong.

I think you could learn a lot from Snopes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to unsubscribe to all the hate threads in this forum, like this one.

Time to concentrate on prayer and non-political peaceful dialog.

Nothing is being served in these debates other than creating disharmony in our lives.

Jim

Lots hidden truth comes out among the insults. Some people really know how to find the truth and post it.

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Gee I like those debunking things--only half truths. (Example: It says that Obamacare is constitutional. However, they don't say that the Mandate is unconstitutional and Obamacare is only constitiutional as a tax--you know, what Obama says it wasn't since that would make his campaign promise not to tax the middle class, a lie :::GASP::: )

Did they do the Benghazi attack like that? (example: Forget about the 5 times Susan Rice told the American people--like Obama told her to do--that it was the video that did it, that Obama himself told the U.N. that it was the video that did it, and Obama and Hillary took taxpayer money to film a PCS to tell Pakistan that the U.S. had nothing to do with the video. Or maybe he just wants us to take the "neutral" presidential debate moderator's first word on it--that Obama called the attack an act of terrorism, even when we all heard that he didn't.)

How about the IRS targeting conservatives for audits and all? Probably failed to mention that the famous neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, was also targeted after he criticized Obamacare at the Prayer Breakfast.

Upvote 0

KatherineS

Jan 31, 2010
Washington, DC
✟5,152.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Gee I like those debunking things--.

Let me know when you start. So far, not a word of truth.

1379477_10151921998766407_721111054_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So i did a search on factcheck.org - they show the articles supporting this guys claims but give no definitive statements on right or wrong.

And the 50 lies are not the same as this guys 315 lies - so you did the search wrong - its not my fault.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So i did a search on factcheck.org - they show the articles supporting this guys claims but give no definitive statements on right or wrong.

See? That's a good start.

And the 50 lies are not the same as this guys 315 lies - so you did the search wrong - its not my fault.

Ehn. Sorry. I figured that would be a good way to start. You post one list, I post another.

I'll get around to some of the facts tomorrow. It's nighttime here and I have tickets to the movies.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
See? That's a good start.

Ehn. Sorry. I figured that would be a good way to start. You post one list, I post another.

I'll get around to some of the facts tomorrow. It's nighttime here and I have tickets to the movies.
What movie?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.