Obligatory boring introduction of a nobody.

Ray Neuman

Oct 23, 2021
Green Bay
✟7,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi guys, I am Ray. Just some guy that lives in Green Bay Wi. Was a preacher for 42 years, a Christian since 1977, a lover of the Bible (several translations) a firm believer in the inerrancy of Scripture and the sovereignty of God. I met my Ms in 8th grade, only girlfriend I have ever had, married 47 years, 4 kids and 6 grands. Retired now, so I spend my time playing ukulele and blues harp, shooting handguns at the range and lunch dates with this beautiful woman that STILL has things to discuss with me.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys, I am Ray. Just some guy that lives in Green Bay Wi. Was a preacher for 42 years, a Christian since 1977, a lover of the Bible (several translations) a firm believer in the inerrancy of Scripture and the sovereignty of God. I met my Ms in 8th grade, only girlfriend I have ever had, married 47 years, 4 kids and 6 grands. Retired now, so I spend my time playing ukulele and blues harp, shooting handguns at the range and lunch dates with this beautiful woman that STILL has things to discuss with me.

Welcome!

You will find lots of interesting topics here. I retired this year - so just now getting the hang of it.

Preacher in what denomination??

Upvote 0

Ray Neuman

Oct 23, 2021
Green Bay
✟7,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Welcome!

You will find lots of interesting topics here. I retired this year - so just now getting the hang of it.

Preacher in what denomination??
I was an officer in the Salvation Army and then the United Methodist Church. Both rather disappointing these days.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I was an officer in the Salvation Army and then the United Methodist Church. Both rather disappointing these days.

Well - welcome to the CF fellowship my friend! :)

I am SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) and one of our founding members was a United Methodist (so that was back in the early to mid 1800's) and I think at that time the United Methodist were very well grounded in a lot of Bible truth. But times have changed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Ray Neuman, and WELCOME TO CF :wave: We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

I don't usually disagree with OP statements made on the Intro board, but in this case, I think that I'm going to have to do so by saying, thank you for your informative and interesting intro (it sounds like you have had a wonderful and blessed life :amen:), and the fact that you are a child of the living God takes you way outside of the "nobody" category (at least for me anyway).

I look forward to seeing you out on the other boards too.

May God continue to bless you!

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christian Forums, Ray! Certainly not a boring introduction and congratulations on such a long and happy marriage. I've been married six years, so have quite a ways to get to that long. ^_^

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Ray, welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

354726_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums