Chicago
✟8,565.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obama apolizes for a book (Koran) that was accidently burned. We have spent billions of dollars and more importantly our young men have lost their lives fighting over there and our president says- I'm sorry, sorry sorry sorry....please, please forgive us with sugar on top. WHAT???

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Obama apolizes for a book (Koran) that was accidently burned. We have spent billions of dollars and more importantly our young men have lost their lives fighting over there and our president says- I'm sorry, sorry sorry sorry....please, please forgive us with sugar on top. WHAT???

None of our soldiers would have died if we did not invade Iraq and Afghanistan. Would you blame the wasp for stinging you if you stuck your hand in a wasps nest?

Good for Obama and shame on the people who insult a man for apologizing.

Upvote 0

Phred

Junior Mint
Aug 12, 2003
✟22,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You forget we're not at war with a country. We're rebuilding a country. For that to happen we need the good will of the population. I realize you think that they are just idiots, believing in the wrong god and the wrong religion and going nutszoid over their silly books being burned. Of course, this just goes to show how you fail to grasp the importance of their faith to them. A Koran is usually kept in the home on the highest shelf they can find. Why? In honor of its importance to the family. It is above all other books. They revere it and here are a bunch of people they consider infidels just burning it. The word of God.

They are justifiably upset. That is, if religion is something to be recognized. Or is only CHRISTIAN faith something to be recognized?

Funny how those who believe most strongly in a god can't see how others can believe in a god too...

Upvote 0

DeathMagus

Stater of the Obvious
Jul 17, 2007
Right behind you.
✟20,194.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others

So...we shouldn't apologize for performing offensive actions because this thing over here that we also did makes it ok?

Upvote 0