Obama on Trump: How hard can it be to say 'Nazis are bad'?

Logic Over Emotionalism

2 boys & 2 girls (new baby girl born 12/1/18)
Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It is likely you have not managed spiritual growth

It's not your spiritual growth (or lack of it) that's hurting you here. It's your resistance to evidence. See above.

yet but if you seek to go Nova again, I will ignore your Satanic Attitude once more.

Satan won't help you, either. Instead of getting upset and throwing tantrums, look at the facts, and try to put together a cogent argument that supports your beliefs.

I regret that, you, a learned man

Who said I'm a learned man?

that, repeatedly, has refused to admit your Certificate of Graduation that made you a man of papers,

I don't recall discussing what degrees, if any, I have. Not on this thread, anyway. Why do you think that would make me more likely to make a good decision on politics?

Take for instance your inexcusable reply of zero value and, absolutely out of context.

Would you mind putting that in context? You're overexcited, and not communicating very well.

Otherwise, Iĺl play cutie pie and tell you, "Bye, bye, little man," and continue to consider you an intentional agen t of the Devil and not worthy of any effort.

They tell me that those serving the devil never really know it. If you don't get anything else from this, you might think on that for a bit.

• Prayers
Reactions: th1bill
Upvote 0

Logic Over Emotionalism

2 boys & 2 girls (new baby girl born 12/1/18)
Jun 14, 2018
Rio Oso
✟19,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are Christian terrorists. They harass and bomb abortion clinics, typically.

Only one "Christian" organization is behind those bombing they call themselves the Army Of God that was largely started by Paul Hill who was excuted in 2003. That group is very small and has been outcasted by the Christian community. Christianity scripture teaches love and forgiveness, not what we are seeing from that particular group.

Islam on the other hand teaches a worldview of violence and intolerance on it's members. There will always be some extremist in every religion, yet Islam teaches what we are seeing throughout the middle east with terrorism. Here are a few passages found in the Quran:

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them... (Quran 9:5)

Kill them wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193)

Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111)

Islam is far from a peaceful religion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
He called them out as "very good people."

That is a misquote which is becoming a big lie, as
people should know better by now. The two groups
doing the fighting were the minority of protestors.

There was a larger group in another area who never
got violent or caused property damage. They were
the very good people.

Go to 1:20 and listen until about 2:03

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people,”
Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic

As I said, that is a lie being retold by those, mostly in the media,
who do know better. I just gave you proof of who Trump was
talking about. I even went back just now and posted the times
to listen to for the details. (1:20-2:03)

If you want to continue to trash the President, I guess there are
still honest things to use. Just not this charge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you keep repeating the falsehood that Trump defended Nazisin Charlottesville

As you have seen, that's what he did. Trump could turn that around by simply denouncing the nazis who rallied there. But he can't win without them, so he won't.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
As you have seen, that's what he did. Trump could turn that around by simply denouncing the nazis who rallied there. But he can't win without them, so he won't.

He didn't single out the Nazis, and that is just another
reason the left hates him. Antifa is the darling of the
left, and he called them out as the same brand of
terrorists as the Nazis. Actually, they are worse. The
Nazis had gotten permission to march. Antifa showed
up just to start trouble, and had nobody's permission
to march or protest as a group.

The reporters were like, "How dare you call out our side?"

And it doesn't change the command not to lie about others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
He just said that some of them were very good people.

Some of the protestors in Charlottesville, not the Nazis.
But you know that already, because you've been shown
the truth. Most of the protestors were good people who
either wanted the statues taken down or left alone. The
Nazis and Antifa were not them.

But enough irrelevancies. Either you will tell the truth
about it or you won't. It isn't my tail on the line.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump was speaking of both the Nazis and the other side. He said there were good people on both sides.

There really isn't any way for you to dodge it. Everyone gets it. That's why Americans consider him a racist.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That's why Americans consider him a racist.

Some Americans. The ones who hate him no matter what he does.
And it's a shame. Even Obama, who tried to destroy our country,
and who tried to usurp powers putting our Constitution in peril
was our President. What Democrats are doing now is putting this
country in peril of splitting, and they will be the ones unable to
deal with what happens afterward. They can't deal with reality
as things stand already.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Some Americans. The ones who hate him no matter what he does.

People who object to his racism don't necessarily hate him; they object to him hating people for no reason other than race.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Newtheran

Sep 10, 2018
South
✟34,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
People who object to his racism don't necessarily hate him; they object to him hating people for no reason other than race.
I will not afford you the joy of continuous written exchange but you are a remarkable symbol of all you profess to hate.

1. You claim the Name of The Christ, the God Man that died for Butt Holes like the younger Bill Taylor, marking Him as the One Man that hated no-one, and according to His own recorded saying, the example we are to follow! Yet, you post many, many, examples that illustrate you are a lover of of lies, especially if they are generated by George Soros or the DNC.

2. Racism? You belong to the Racist Idiots that have sought after and, largely, succeeded in holding Negro, Mexican, Irish and men and women of a wide assortment of races from succeeding in their quest for the American Dream. You openly and rpoudly profess yourself to be a Democrat, the largest organization of Racist, Bigoted Animals in the Collective Americas.
....[footnote: Note I included the White [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]s that are my German Grandfather and my Irish Grandmother. Regardless of American Law, my Grandmother, her sis and mother entered the US as Bond Servants and they Share Cropped to, first pay off the quarter acre of land with the Blow Through, Clap Board Shack on it and then the price of my Grandmother, so she could, freely marry George Schoenberg, then my Great Aunt and finnally my Great Grandmother Sallie's price, all through a locally Democrat sanctioned action.

3. Your Democratic Scum Buckets, here in Texas did not allow the truth that Republican President, Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation that, quote... unquote, freed them and made them unemployable except they moved back onto the Plantations.
[footnote: Beloved Texas Democrat, L.B.J. is best known by Texas Democrats and most despised by GOP Members across this nation said, as he is quoted, "My reference is Did LBJ Say, ‘I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years’? .

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will not afford you the joy of continuous written exchange but you are a remarkable symbol of all you profess to hate.

I don't profess to hate anyone. I don't actually hate anyone. Perhaps you've mistaken me for someone closer to you?

1. You claim the Name of The Christ

I merely try to be the best imitation of Christ that I can be. None of us will ever adequately be that, but we are called to try. Are you doing your best? Part of that effort would include being careful with your accusations.

Yet, you post many, many, examples that illustrate you are a lover of of lies, especially if they are generated by George Soros or the DNC.

You seem a bit agitated, and I'm guessing you probably wouldn't be posting false accusations like these, if you stopped and thought about them for a while.

2. Racism? You belong to the Racist Idiots that have sought after and, largely, succeeded in holding Negro, Mexican, Irish and men and women of a wide assortment of races from succeeding in their quest for the American Dream.

If you think so, you're either very,very. young, or you've been living in a cave. Minorities have made amazing progress since I was young. Still a long way to go, as you demonstrate, but they certainly have been more free to vote, get educated, get rich, and get public office. Would you like me to show you?

You openly and rpoudly profess yourself to be a Democrat,

Remember what I cautioned you about false witness? You just did it again. Honesty is more than the best policy; it's what God expects of you.

(Foul language deleted)

Careful. I won't report you, but there are those who will.
Take some time to think it over, and make very sure that when you make an accusation, that it's the truth.

edit: Wait, you're that Bill. Sorry, just realized. Good to see you still out here on the net. How have you been lately? Haven't seen you on the other board. Still doing graphics?

Upvote 0