Just southeast of Springfield, Missouri
✟8,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello and greetings, and a special Merry Christmas Season wish to everyone and an upcoming Hopefully-Happy New Year too :) I believe some poignant reflections about empathy are in order that need some very important attention publicly that at least so far, are being left by the wayside, and from more than just the one main perspective of this issue.

The transgender issue is already devastating as it is, where aspects of personal inner insecurity in pre-teens and young teens are being grabbed hold of by impatient premature insistent older adults who themselves are essentially clueless of how to approach these aspects of personal inner insecurity. Their cluelessness is proven very well by their rejection of the importance of remembering their own pasts when they were that age. It's supposed to be remembered with distinct awareness, that confusions and wonderings and questionings are a natural regular part of the precious years of puberty, for the natural purpose of driving the desire and enthusiasm to have curiosity inside the mind and spirit about life and about being a person, whose answers do come in the beginnings and middle of puberty, and are to feed the understanding and self-confidence of who and what a person is. This rejection of that importance is proven very well because this aspect of the importantce of remembering their own pasts, is not even touched on in any of the news stories and articles I've come across of what these older adults talk about as being important. This is true of the doctors, it is true of the therapists and counselors and psychiatrists, it is true of the lawyers and judges, it is true of all the high-level corporate executives of the medicine companies making the various trans-oriented drugs whose objective is mainly money in making sure this transgender mentality "gets all the so-called respect and fair considerateness it supposedly deserves", and it is true of all the transgender propogators of this poisonous mentality that drips with personal inner insecurities that are impatiently and shallowly ruled by control and domination (it's mind-boggling how the "Pharoah Mentality" isn't being recognized, or if it is, then why it's not being talked about). All of this is making a societal mess of our present, psychologically and emotionally in the minds and spirits, and an even worse devastating mess of our future. This is an important and serious area for the Christian philosphy and ethics of patient reflective thought that cares about thoroughness and results in excellence of comprehension, and thus also cares about the vital importance of remembering the past and studying it.

I could write several detailed paragraphs to expand on each of those points I just brought up in that last paragraph. In fact, I am doing exactly that in a few writing projects and I am looking forward to when they will be finished for being public.

All of this, the entire issue of transgenderism, is already way beyond being "bad enough". What absolutely blows me away though, is that the very rudimentary aspect of physical strength in the female body and the male body, that is so very very simple to understand, isn't even being respected for its truth in how the 2 genders compare. Female student athletes with so many hopes and dreams and aspirations with all their effort and training and practice day after day after day, are being so very stepped on, It's an absolute joke that their attitudes and mentalities of being responsible and dedicated in their practicing and training, with the thought and responsibility they give to their eating and drinking and diet habits, is not given any of the respect and considerateness it deserves. They are recognizing the truth of the gender they were born with and they are recognizing the importance of staying true to it, because it is outside what is natural to change it and to believe they were born with the wrong gender. They are recognizing the importance of the truth that such emotionalized beliefs of supposedly being born with the wrong gender, are outside of what is natural and true, and staying true to it has everything to do with their personal future happiness and fulfillment as a person. It is an aspect of life that is meant to stay as it is and to be believed about as part of the truth of what I am as a person.

Male student athletes who decide they're born wrong and switch over to be female, don't change the strength aspect of their male bodies. The greater strength of the male body will just about always out-do the strength in the female body, and I say "just about always" because I recognize the difference between a female training a long time or being larger-framed/boned, compared with a male not training for as long or being smaller-framed/boned. It is so ridiculously unfair to these very dedicated females that only because of an emotionalized choice within the personal inner insecurities of male athletes (and combined with a huge HUGE lack of empathy and even awareness of the need of that respect and empathy), that the accomplishments of these females are so stepped on. Continuing on past just these male-bodied athletes themselves, are the people in charge of competitions whose "Competition Rules" that the athletes have to go by, don't give this respect to the females that they have the responsibility of giving. The empathy that is missing, is mind-boggling. The respect that is missing for these female athletes and their devotion to these daily responsibilities, is mind-boggling. The reflections and thoughtfulness on these missing attitudes for these female athletes, is mind-boggling. The lack of respect and considerateness is mind-boggling to the attitudes in these female athletes to not change their bodies and to stay true to how they were born for the impact it has on true inner fulfillment and happiness, now and also in their future.

The excessive emotionalism in so much of public society and the blind unaware support is mind-boggling of this selfish impatient emotionalism in the news media instead of being met with the need of patient reflective thought. The shallow narrow-mindedness and lazy psychological complacency is mind-boggling, that impatiently and inaccurately judges that all is being looked at that supposedly needs to be. In the area of sports, this truth of the comparative strength of the male body and female body, needs to be recognized so that fairness and respectful considerateness is not stepped on for the female athletes who stay true to the natural way they were born and who stay true to the necessary daily responsibilities of the training and practice and eating and drinking dietary habits for their health.

It really is very plain and simple that these female athletes need to be respected and cared about so that the actual real truth is not stepped on, of the excellence and thoroughness of their sense of responsibility, and the resulting accomplishments. This is not at all one single bit, an issue that belongs anywhere near the area of "hey wait a minute, hold on, you have to be fair to me because in no way do I believe I was born a male and I'm switching to a female and I also want to compete in sports in that way so you have to recognize me as female because that's what I say about myself that I am." Nope, take a hike, not in the world of sports, this attitude doesn't belong, not one single bit. You have a male body with male strength and male endurance and it is absolutely unfair and disrespectful to devoted fellow female athletes who have the maturity and the responsibility of personal inner security to stay true to how they were born and stay true to the responsibility of devotion to daily practice and training and dietary habits, and therefore you do not have the right to steal away their awards and trophies and plaques just because of your emotional and psychological state of merely "believing" you were born wrong. You also don't have the right to be pushy and controlling with your personal insecurity that is so weak and afraid to be flexible out of respectful considerateness for your fellow female athletes. All the people involved with the rules of Sports Competitions, need to recognize these truths by remembering your own pasts and also putting yourselves in the positions of these female athletes who are being competed against very unfairly and whose awards and trophies are being stolen away.

If students and other transgender-propogating older adults stage protests and vocal uprisings against you, then you need to stand your ground in the interest of and on behalf of those female student athletes who are starting out new in life with a good sense of responsibility for how they were born and for their dietary habits and their self-motivation of practice and training. *It* *is* *they* you need to stand up for and on behalf of, *exactly* *because* *it* *is* *they* who this issue centers around, *and* *not* the impatient shallow disrespectful insistent demandingness being shoved by the people on the other side of this issue. You older adults involved with the rules of these competitions need to set an example of strength and self-confidence and courage that is rock solid in accordance with the truth of these different aspects, on behalf of these female student athletes and teens starting out in life and who are staying true to what it means to be responsible and mature as people and in society, very much the opposite of the students and older adults on the other side of this issue, who are so lacking in empathy and respectful considerateness for those female student ahtletes. If students and anyone else do a walk-out from school in protest as what very recently happened at a high school in Florida, then so be it and tell them to have a nice day now and while they are out along with giving them as thorough an explanation as is necessary of how they are wrong in their impatient selfishness. If they refuse to listen then post it on a website for them to read that way, since they will have to deal with the resulting penalties on their educational record when they return, because they are all forgetting the necessary responsibility of respectful considerateness and empathy to those female athletes who have been responsible in getting to where they are in following their dreams and aspirations without the emotionalized drama and immature irresponsibility that is characterizing all of this impatient shallow insistent demandingness for supposedly being fair and respectful to those who merely choose emotionally to believe they were born wrong.

There is WAY WAY WAY too much impatient shallowness in this whole issue that is completely void of reflective thought and confidence and courage for different aspects that matter and are crucial for the common sense of basic human decency in society between fellow human beings. The special aspects of God's spirituality of life that started to be neglected and forgotten back in the 1st and 2nd centuries, would make this understanding rather clear when the connections are seen between way back then and now and all the centuries in-between.

In addition to this very simple aspect of the comparative strength of the male body and female body, is the problem of sexual assaults that have happened from male-bodied students being in female bathrooms and locker rooms. This is serious and needs to be cared about in that stronger male-bodied students need to stay in male bathrooms. The issue of males who are switching to female being ridiculed and ganged up on inside male bathrooms by other boys in the bathroom, needs to be addressed separately instead of just the easy way out of letting male-bodied students into female bathrooms and locker rooms. Here again, the correct place of focus of patient reflectiveness, is neglected and forgotten, because it is the females in their own bathrooms and locker rooms who are suffering the resulting violence and fear of this shallow unreflective easy-way-out mentality.

For any and all Christians who believe these things to be very vital in the common sense of basic human decency towards one another in society, the key for this missing empathy and these very badly missing reflections, is patient reflective thought to remember the past of these neglected forgotten aspects of God's spirituality of life that started in the late-1st and 2nd centuries. Remembering and bringing back these aspects of God's in-depth spirituality of life would do wonders to soften the attitude towards others so that interest increases in others' situations, and so as to strengthen the sense of supportive defense on behalf of others who need it, and to increase comprehension and wisdom about the others involved in a situation. A very big increase in comprehension and wisdom can also happen, of the actual correct places where to make changes to accomodate situational differences instead of just a quick lazy-minded easy-way-out, like with letting male-bodied student athletes compete against female-bodied student athletes.

Once upon a time long long ago starting in the late-1st century and continuing into the 2nd century (and then on and on throughout history), some very special and in-depth aspects of God's spirituality of life began to be neglected and forgotten. This neglectful forgetfulness kept going on and caused humans to get farther away from God. What is outlined in Scripture that is simple to understand by His Spirit working inside, was begun to be replaced even wayyyyy back then by "Church works" and "the order of church structure and authority" by humans who shallowly perceived they were still in accordance with God's will and Church structure simply because they kept carrying the wording and symbolism of God. They weren't. They didn't. They blew it. And it's continued to be blown as time and history have transpired. These special and in-depth aspects of God's spirituality of life are in very serious and important need of not being neglected and forgotten anymore. Patient reflective thought with God's spirituality of life inside the mind and spirit, can make a beginning of getting away from the impatient shallow disrespectful inconsiderateness that is caused by neglectful forgetfulness against these in-depth aspects of God's spirituality of life. Additionally, boatloads and boatloads more shallow impatient blindness would be improved of many failures happening in society that are void of empathy between fellow human beings.

May everyone's Merry Christmas Season indeed, be as Merry as it can be, along with an upcoming As-Happy-As-Possible New Year :)

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I think to make things more fair in sports, there should be more than two (male and female) sports categories.

The solution is to have four sports categories under Male, Female, and then Biological Males-only and Biological Females-only.

Why can't we do that??

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
... Once upon a time long long ago starting in the late-1st century and continuing into the 2nd century (and then on and on throughout history), some very special and in-depth aspects of God's spirituality of life began to be neglected and forgotten. This neglectful forgetfulness kept going on and caused humans to get farther away from God. What is outlined in Scripture that is simple to understand by His Spirit working inside, was begun to be replaced even wayyyyy back then by "Church works" and "the order of church structure and authority" by humans who shallowly perceived they were still in accordance with God's will and Church structure simply because they kept carrying the wording and symbolism of God. They weren't. They didn't. They blew it. And it's continued to be blown as time and history have transpired. These special and in-depth aspects of God's spirituality of life are in very serious and important need of not being neglected and forgotten anymore. Patient reflective thought with God's spirituality of life inside the mind and spirit, can make a beginning of getting away from the impatient shallow disrespectful inconsiderateness that is caused by neglectful forgetfulness against these in-depth aspects of God's spirituality of life. Additionally, boatloads and boatloads more shallow impatient blindness would be improved of many failures happening in society that are void of empathy between fellow human beings.

May everyone's Merry Christmas Season indeed, be as Merry as it can be, along with an upcoming As-Happy-As-Possible New Year :)
I agree that the tiresome evangelism as manoeuvring, and the Freudian theologies they have created, as replacement for the prayer that used to underpin society, which all agnostics warmly appreciated, is the crucial factor in the rise of the contractors referred to. Dan 9: 3-21 is the (belated) remedy.

Upvote 0