Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
I already told you, on the video I watched, they asked about having someone else put the message on and they still refused. But I'm guessing that the reason you haven't heard about it, is cause gays know they know that muslims will refuse, with christians, it's a guess as to how conservative or liberal they are. Just a guess, but not really the discussion at hand, so moving on

Yeah, after they make a big deal out of the message they say, "well, get someone else to do it."
Obviously a gay is not going to travel all the way to Dearborn, Michigan to buy a cake. Why would they? But if Crowder's "gay" had just gone into ask to buy a wedding cake without asking for those silly decorations i'm sure those bakers would have been fine giving him one. He went out of his way to be offensive and he succeeded. Whoopee. And by the way, your previous comment that homosexuality carries the death penalty in all Muslim countries is simply wrong. It carries the death penalty in seven or eight countries. There are 49 Muslim majority countries in all. Of course, Uganda almost got added to the number of countries which punish homosexuality with the death penalty thanks to help from American Evangelicals.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It seems likely that these gays are purposely targeting Christian businesses, and certainly the pizzaria in Indiana was the result of massive searches by the media to find SOMEONE who would object to catering a gay wedding, so I think they are stirring up trouble, definitely.

Martin Luther King did the same thing -- rather than take on the entire city of Birmingham, Alabama, his group purposely targeted three establishments, having chosen them based on factors such as size, popularity, and walking distance from the 16th Street Baptist Church, which they were using as a headquarters, so I think they were stirring up trouble, definitely.

Don't you just hate it when those people get uppity and not accept that they're simply not welcome?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
wow, you didn't even read what I said.
Of course I did. And I've asked you about it.

...as to the discrepancies, that is off topic and you can look it up. And before you make up some excuse, it is off topic for the OP as well as why I began to question his citizenship. the courts, but the court decision looks suspicious to me...
That's hilarious, razzelflabben - you put post upon post about gay marriage which is definitely off-topic, but when I ask you to clarify what you said about Obama - who is nominally the topic of this thread- you cry that you can't answer.

You specifically mentioned "discrepancies" in Obama's "paperwork" in regards to his birth certificate. Surely it is not asking too much to ask you to be specific as to what discrepancies?

The court decision, that neither Berg nor Orly had standing, is not a discrepancy in his "paperwork" as that is not his "paperwork".

how many times do I have to say it before you hear me?
You misunderstood my question which is how, in what manner, would you get 30 million people to actually get to see your birth certificate. I'm talking about the physical aspect of that number of people and one piece of paper.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
modhat_zps8c58b46d.png

MOD HAT ON

Thread closed. Maybe permanently, maybe not.

In the meantime, take a look at our RULES for posting at CF and see if you think your posts are hitting or missing the mark.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mod Hat On

Thread closed permanently for flaming and off topic discussions. Note the rules link in the above Mod Hat and remember always address the post not the poster and stick with the topic at hand. Thank you!

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.