• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Obama Adds Yemen To America's War Juggle

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Thaeoles, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Thaeoles

Thaeoles ?

+118
    Calvinist
    Single
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html?_r=1

Behold, the United Empire of America marches ever forward into Endless War!

"And these wars, they can't be won
    Does anyone know or care how they begun?
    They just promise to go on
    And on and on
    But soon we will see
    There can be only one!"
    - Muse

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Billnew

Billnew Legend

+1,129
    Christian
    Single
    CA-Conservatives

I would like to see the battle maps of the war for Bush who got a daily death toll update for the two countries involved, Obama has spilled the war over into many other countries, and even start a third conflict.(Libia)

Lets see:
    Bush=Iraq, Afganistan

Obama=Iraq, Afganistan (continues), Pakistan, Yeman, Libia,

I think it only appropriate for this administration to help out Lib-ia.

3. Wolseley

Wolseley Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu

+1,639
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I think there is little remaining doubt that Obama is out of control....the guy is an apparent madman who wants to crash the US economy by starting endless numbers of wars that will cause us to go bankrupt.

For all of you out there who voted for this charlatan, I hope you're satisfied. Four more years of him will just about stick a fork in us.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. WalksWithChrist

WalksWithChrist Seeking God's Will

+1,240
    Unitarian
    Married
    I might hold my nose a little tighter, but I'd vote for him again.

5. Wolseley

+1,639
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Well, I held my nose and voted for McCain; I'm not sure who I will vote for next year----but I can assure you it won't be for Obama.

6. PHenry42

PHenry42 Newbie

+40
    Muslim
    More like,

Bush = Charged headlong into the Middle East to impose democracy, regardless of whether the people there actually wanted it. Wasted loads of money, American lives, and geopolitical capital on it.

Obama = Answered a plea for help from rebels who actually wanted American help in overthrowing their dictator and establishing democracy. Other than that, inherited wars started by Bush.

7. Wolseley

+1,639
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    More like

Bush I: had no business going into the Gulf

Clinton: had no business going into the Balkans

Bush II: had no business going into the Gulf

Obama: had no business going into Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, and wherever else he's gone.

8. Billnew

Billnew Legend

+1,129
    Christian
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Put the kool aid down, stop looking through the rose colored glasses.
    Obama has expanded the two wars into at least 3 other nations.
    Our troops have been in combat for 10yrs, Obama said he would bring our troops home.

Read more: Obama racks up list of broken promises Obama racks up list of broken promises

Obama Promises to Bring Troops Home from Afghanistan Beginning July 2011 - The Note

Obama: ‘I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank.’

It would seem that the bad Bush wars has spilt over into neighboring countries and Obama has charged into more nations with troops, then Bush has.

In all things-He was clueless then, and is clueless now.

Can we fix it? Yes we can, vote for anyone but "O" No more Obama-nations.

9. Umaro

Umaro Senior Veteran

+199
    Atheist
    Private
    But that's the problem, pretty much all of the other side also wants wars, AND they want to do other stuff I disapprove of. Obama might be highly disappointing when it comes to foreign relations, but he's still better to me than someone who is disappointing at foreign relations and economic and social relations.