Jan 18, 2009
America
✟10,055.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has intensified the American covert war in Yemen, exploiting a growing power vacuum in the country to strike at militant suspects with armed drones and fighter jets, according to American officials.

Behold, the United Empire of America marches ever forward into Endless War!

"And these wars, they can't be won
Does anyone know or care how they begun?
They just promise to go on
And on and on
But soon we will see
There can be only one!"
- Muse

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and the war on terrorism have reduced the pace of military transformation and have revealed our lack of preparation for defensive and stability operation. This Administration has overextended our military."

I would like to see the battle maps of the war for Bush who got a daily death toll update for the two countries involved, Obama has spilled the war over into many other countries, and even start a third conflict.(Libia)

Lets see:
Bush=Iraq, Afganistan

Obama=Iraq, Afganistan (continues), Pakistan, Yeman, Libia,

I think it only appropriate for this administration to help out Lib-ia.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think there is little remaining doubt that Obama is out of control....the guy is an apparent madman who wants to crash the US economy by starting endless numbers of wars that will cause us to go bankrupt.

For all of you out there who voted for this charlatan, I hope you're satisfied. Four more years of him will just about stick a fork in us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I think there is little remaining doubt that Obama is out of control....the guy is an apparent madman who wants to crash the US economy by starting endless numbers of wars that will cause us to go bankrupt.

Fir all of you out there who voted for this charlatan, I hope you're satisfied. Four more years of him will just about stick a fork in us.
I might hold my nose a little tighter, but I'd vote for him again.

Upvote 0

PHenry42

Feb 3, 2011
✟1,527.00
Faith
Muslim
Lets see:
Bush=Iraq, Afganistan

Obama=Iraq, Afganistan (continues), Pakistan, Yeman, Libia,

More like,

Bush = Charged headlong into the Middle East to impose democracy, regardless of whether the people there actually wanted it. Wasted loads of money, American lives, and geopolitical capital on it.

Obama = Answered a plea for help from rebels who actually wanted American help in overthrowing their dictator and establishing democracy. Other than that, inherited wars started by Bush.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More like

Bush I: had no business going into the Gulf

Clinton: had no business going into the Balkans

Bush II: had no business going into the Gulf

Obama: had no business going into Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, and wherever else he's gone.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
More like,

Bush = Charged headlong into the Middle East to impose democracy, regardless of whether the people there actually wanted it. Wasted loads of money, American lives, and geopolitical capital on it.

Obama = Answered a plea for help from rebels who actually wanted American help in overthrowing their dictator and establishing democracy. Other than that, inherited wars started by Bush.

Put the kool aid down, stop looking through the rose colored glasses.
Obama has expanded the two wars into at least 3 other nations.
Our troops have been in combat for 10yrs, Obama said he would bring our troops home.

However, on Feb. 27, Obama declared, "Let me say this as plainly as I can: By Aug. 31, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end."
Read more: Obama racks up list of broken promises Obama racks up list of broken promises

This year, we will work with nearly 50 countries to begin a transition to an Afghan lead. And this July, we will begin to bring our troops home,” he said Tuesday night to loud applause.
Obama Promises to Bring Troops Home from Afghanistan Beginning July 2011 - The Note

“I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank. “
- Barack Obama Campaign Promise – October 27, 2007
Obama: ‘I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank.’

It would seem that the bad Bush wars has spilt over into neighboring countries and Obama has charged into more nations with troops, then Bush has.

In all things-He was clueless then, and is clueless now.

Can we fix it? Yes we can, vote for anyone but "O" No more Obama-nations.

Upvote 0

Umaro

Senior Veteran
Dec 22, 2006
✟13,505.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Can we fix it? Yes we can, vote for anyone but "O" No more Obama-nations.
[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]

But that's the problem, pretty much all of the other side also wants wars, AND they want to do other stuff I disapprove of. Obama might be highly disappointing when it comes to foreign relations, but he's still better to me than someone who is disappointing at foreign relations and economic and social relations.

Upvote 0