the Great Basin
✟330,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Source proving what you cut out was wrong?

Here is what you cut out so my sentence fragment makes no sense, standing alone:

"The first 125 entries reported in the NYT data feed were basically reasonable. The results varied in percentage of votes between Presidential candidates and appeared to be random with most votes going to President Trump. Up through this time (11:03 Eastern), President Trump was leading 52% to Biden’s 46%. At this time 3.3 million of the eventual 4.4 million votes had already been cast or about 75% of the vote was in. This is when things went off the rails.

Eight entries totaling nearly (800,000) votes were removed from the database during this time. This makes no sense. Each vote should be added to the vote totals not taken away.

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net and 73% of the votes going to Biden during this time frame."

THE BIG QUESTION: Democrats Still Haven't Explained How HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Votes Were Dumped in Middle of Night for Joe Biden

Before you ask more people for evidence, why don't you respond to my debunking of it; such as where does it show that happening in the official vote count (the NY Times is not the official count), much less where other media sources made the same thing. Or how removing nearly a million votes for Biden made it so he won?

But to go beyond that, what official source keeps a tally of national vote totals -- and since when did the US elect a president based on the total national vote? Since only the state votes matter -- which state(s) did these 800,000 votes come from and where does it show they "removed" votes from their official state vote count? This idea that that NY Times changed vote totals is a distraction, a red herring, since national vote counts are not officially kept and make no difference in the results of the election -- the only vote counts that matter are each states official vote counts that are used to determine what slate of electors that state has vote in the Electoral College.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What crime? Where?

(and various other questions, cut out):

What mess?

What I said that you sliced up:
"ME: Biden is not directing his own day.

I said that the DOJ is focusing on this intensely, because it is the Biden DOJ, and is intent on focusing backward instead of on current day disasters on every front.

Crime out of control, the Border completely unaddressed with millions having poured over and been flown around by the Biden Administration to different cities and released, insane inflation, unstable economy, potential WAR with Russia, an MIA VP.

So constant deflection to Trump makes sense if you are part of this mess."

I guess you don't follow the news so I will pick up the slack for you:

Crime has risen exponentially: Even left wing, Biden-friendly sources are admitting it:
Violent crime is on the rise in urban areas across the country.

"Many small cities that typically have relatively few murders are seeing significant increases over last year. Killings in Albuquerque, N.M., Austin, Texas, and Pittsburgh, for example, have about doubled so far in 2021, while Portland, Ore., has had five times as many murders compared to last year, according to data compiled by Jeff Asher, a crime data analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics.

Most cities in the United States, including each of those named above, have a Democratic mayor. After protests last year over police violence against Black Americans — notably the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis — there has been a push from the left to "defund" police departments.

As a result, several cities, including Austin and New York, have reduced or reallocated police budgets — though some cities have looked to restore funding in recent months.

And that was a few months ago.
And it is all over the country:

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has investigated 100 homicides already this year, as of statistics updated Sept. 3.

Metro reports 101 homicides — a 63% increase over last year at this time, when there were 62 homicides.

Rising Violent Crime Is Likely To Present A Political Challenge For Democrats In 2022

Migrants are being flown to different cities and released (watch video here) :

"EXCLUSIVE: Large numbers of single adult illegal immigrants are being released and transported into the U.S. in Texas via a small, unmarked office in a parking lot, video caught by Fox News on Sunday shows.

Fox News footage shows several federally contracted buses dropping off dozens of mostly male migrants at a parking garage in Brownsville, Texas. Black tarps were set up with a makeshift sign said "Border Patrol drop-off" above it."

Insane Inflation:
Inflation has soared to its highest in four decades, with consumer prices jumping by 7 percent for the year ending in December, the feds said Wednesday.

The surge was the highest annual increase since June 1982 for the Consumer Price Index, a key inflation gauge that tracks the costs of goods and services including used car sales, groceries and rent, according to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. On a monthly basis, consumer prices rose 0.5 percent in December.

C-Span video of Fed here:

Unstable Economy: Even CNN - the most friendly left wing outlet out there - is fact checking President Biden on his false economic claims:

"Washington (CNN)President Joe Biden has spoken regularly about the economy in the past month -- trying at once to reassure Americans about inflation, draw attention to job growth and earn support for his signature infrastructure and social spending proposals.

But some of Biden's economic claims aren't true. And some of them are missing important context."

Fact-checking 4 Biden claims about the economy - CNNPolitics

War with Russia:
Diplomatic measures have failed. Biden is a 50 year Congressman who should have had some skills in this area. There were no wars in the last Administration. Trump kept peace with Russia; Biden emboldened Putin to act, in reality.

Biden a month or so ago, reiterated in public comments a couple weeks ago:
Unilateral troops in Ukraine not on the table," Biden told reporters at the White House.

WASHINGTON/MOSCOW (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden said on Wednesday that putting American troops on the ground in Ukraine to deter a potential Russian invasion was “not on the table,” as tension between Moscow and Washington eased slightly after a virtual summit this week. Biden says U.S. will not put troops in Ukraine, as tensions with Russia ease

Biden, reiterating to a group, "Not going to send troops"

President Biden on Tuesday said there will be no American forces moving into Ukraine as tensions flare over the urgent threat of a Russian military incursion.

“There is not going to be any American forces moving into Ukraine,” Biden told reporters.

The U.S. and its allies have warned that a Russian invasion of Ukraine could be imminent as Moscow has amassed at least 100,000 troops near its border with Kyiv.

Biden’s comments come a day after the Pentagon announced on Monday that it is readying up to 8,500 troops to potentially deploy to Eastern Europe. Biden says no American forces moving into Ukraine

Reiterated "Not even if Russia invades Ukraine": Biden says the US won't put troops on the ground even if Russia invades Ukraine

WASHINGTON — The U.S. is deploying about 3,000 troops to help defend European allies amid the standoff over Russia's military buildup on Ukraine's borders, the Biden administration announced Wednesday

Biden to deploy troops to Eastern Europe amid Ukraine standoff

Harris is MIA : You can take it up with the multiple media sources reporting Harris, the "border czar" is doing absolutely nothing about the border, which we already know from record migrant encounters in the last month. She hasn't even visited.

Vice President Kamala Harris has nearly disappeared from the public following her return from her first trip to Asia as President Joe Biden faces scrutiny over his handling of Afghanistan and other issues.

"Since her return on Aug. 26, Harris has only held a brief ceremony to swear in the nation’s ambassador to Mexico Ken Salazar, as well as gaveling in a short session of the Senate to respond to a request for help in Afghanistan.

Harris is still officially Biden’s point person to lead the nation’s response to illegal immigration along the southern border. Her silence on the issue and other topics has concerned many Americans.

Under Biden’s leadership, more than one million illegal immigrants have already crossed the southern border in 2021, with the current pace suggesting two million could cross by the end of the year. Kamala Harris MIA as Biden White House descends into chaos

In future, you might wish to follow actual news so that you are up to speed on all these issues.

You are welcome. Not doing that again.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I'm not willing to go back and find it. Instead, my post debunks it, since I remember most of the information.
If you watched the count during the night then, no, it was not "suddenly" Biden was winning. Instead, Trump's lead narrowed as counts came in overnight and, finally, one of the updates gave Biden enough votes to take a lead. However, both candidates continued to get votes as the night went on.

I seem to recall other claims -- such as count coming in after "voting stopping for the night" but those are also debunked since counts did not stop.

Then one of the parties should nominate a rational and logical candidate.

So, it is not debunked and you have no source to support your assertions. So noted.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,773.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It is what it is, now. But it hasn't been debunked that there were certainly irregularities with the counting.

This is old stuff. I have asked repeatedly from November 2020 for any and all fraud allegations to be substantiated. Nobody has done it. The courts in every state where this was contested have thrown out the pitiful attempts for lack of credibility. After fifteen months of trying - from hundreds of affidavits in Georgia to the futile Cyber Ninja 'audit' - nothing.

The proper conclusions are: the Presidential Election of November 2020 was held according to the high standards required; the claims that it wasn't are ill-founded.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The proper conclusions are: the Presidential Election of November 2020 was held according to the high standards required; the claims that it wasn't are ill-founded.
“The courts are all in-on-it!”

• Winner
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, it is not debunked and you have no source to support your assertions. So noted.

Please quit misstating, if not outright lying. I have debunked it, if you simply read my posts. In fact, you never provided any real evidence, since your "source" has no credible claims in it -- particularly that spreadsheet they use to claim "data drops" with no source of where they came from beyond stating it was "NY Times."

Again, show actual vote totals from the official counts of states and you'll have provided an actual claim. Instead, a spreadsheet purporting to claim it is from the NY Times of the national vote count -- something not official (there is no official national vote count) -- had corrections made without explanation is not evidence. Instead, you need to show where in official vote counts for it to be a credible claim. In addition, you need to provide sources for the swing states stopping their vote counts, if they didn't stop counting, I can't "prove a negative" since there would be few reports of them continuing counts -- particularly since we had vote counts coming in at various times at night in all the swing states (only possible if counting continued).

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Before you ask more people for evidence, why don't you respond to my debunking of it; such as where does it show that happening in the official vote count (the NY Times is not the official count), much less where other media sources made the same thing. Or how removing nearly a million votes for Biden made it so he won?

But to go beyond that, what official source keeps a tally of national vote totals -- and since when did the US elect a president based on the total national vote? Since only the state votes matter -- which state(s) did these 800,000 votes come from and where does it show they "removed" votes from their official state vote count? This idea that that NY Times changed vote totals is a distraction, a red herring, since national vote counts are not officially kept and make no difference in the results of the election -- the only vote counts that matter are each states official vote counts that are used to determine what slate of electors that state has vote in the Electoral College.
That is actually a good question as to which states the middle of the night votes came from.

I guess you can check these sources.
"An analysis of the state and county hourly voting tallies in both Wisconsin and Michigan reveals significant jumps in Democrat candidate Joe Biden’s vote totals. These vote total jumps – which came in single instance ballot dumps as reported by ABC News and Nate Silver’s Five-Thirty-Eight.

In Wisconsin, at between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. ET, the total number of votes increased by 125,000. Of these 125,000 votes, 100% were for Biden, without a single vote for President Trump recorded."

Of course Politifact, with a leftist bias has denied everything. So who knows.

Doesn't matter anymore. We are in the current mess that we are in now and have to get out.

We do agree that a rational and logical candidate should be selected. This must be done based on policy, not on checking boxes. We didn't get it this time in 2020, but hopefully next time.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is old stuff. I have asked repeatedly from November 2020 for any and all fraud allegations to be substantiated. Nobody has done it. The courts in every state where this was contested have thrown out the pitiful attempts for lack of credibility. After fifteen months of trying - from hundreds of affidavits in Georgia to the futile Cyber Ninja 'audit' - nothing.

That's what they keep saying, while simultaneously arguing that if we don't change the voting practices, the next election won't be legitimate. Can't have it both ways.

It doesn't matter now, as we are two years into this mess. But we need to get out so the next election matters.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please quit misstating, if not outright lying. I have debunked it, if you simply read my posts. In fact, you never provided any real evidence, since your "source" has no credible claims in it -- particularly that spreadsheet they use to claim "data drops" with no source of where they came from beyond stating it was "NY Times."

Again, show actual vote totals from the official counts of states and you'll have provided an actual claim. Instead, a spreadsheet purporting to claim it is from the NY Times of the national vote count -- something not official (there is no official national vote count) -- had corrections made without explanation is not evidence. Instead, you need to show where in official vote counts for it to be a credible claim. In addition, you need to provide sources for the swing states stopping their vote counts, if they didn't stop counting, I can't "prove a negative" since there would be few reports of them continuing counts -- particularly since we had vote counts coming in at various times at night in all the swing states (only possible if counting continued).

Your exact words upthread: "My recollection is this has all been debunked."

I asked for a source. You did not provide one. Sorry but your recollection is not sufficient evidence.

I did provide a source. I could also provide sources from each state as well, as you are now asking, but that is time-consuming and I don't care enough to do all that work like I just did on a different post.

The important thing now is that we don't get Biden again or anyone with Biden policies elected in 2 years.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
"The last guy said stupid stuff" is not an appropriate response here.

Except it is -- the last guy said stupid stuff... so much stupid stuff, in fact, that in spite of being President of the United States (and presumably someone who would occasionally have important things to say), he managed to get himself booted off major social media platforms (in the case of Twitter, permanently) for spreading lies and promoting violence.

...which is something the current president hasn't managed to do yet.

THIS President says stupid stuff and the handlers fear that, thereby limiting his interaction with the press and the public. Just last week this president called a reporter a "Stupid SOB" ON mike at the Presidential podium before the entire nation.

...which means the current president recognizes his weakness, and, rather than surround himself with sniveling sycophants, keeps people who help him avoid such embarrassing situations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Except it is -- the last guy said stupid stuff... so much stupid stuff, in fact, that in spite of being President of the United States (and presumably someone who would occasionally have important things to say), he managed to get himself booted off major social media platforms (in the case of Twitter, permanently) for spreading lies and promoting violence.

...which is something the current president hasn't managed to do yet.

...which means the current president recognizes his weakness, and, rather than surround himself with sniveling sycophants, keeps people who help him avoid such embarrassing situations.
No argument that the former President said "so much" stupid stuff. So stipulated.
But I'm talking about what we are living through NOW.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your exact words upthread: "My recollection is this has all been debunked."

I asked for a source. You did not provide one. Sorry but your recollection is not sufficient evidence.

I did provide a source. I could also provide sources from each state as well, as you are now asking, but that is time-consuming and I don't care enough to do all that work like I just did on a different post.

The important thing now is that we don't get Biden again or anyone with Biden policies elected in 2 years.

Yes, it was not important enough to me to go back two years and find one of the debunking articles, particularly when I could debunk it myself. As for sources, no sources are required since no actual source is given for the claims in your "source." Your source is an editorial which gives no actual source for the data used, they simply make a bunch of unverified claims.

Again, what "Official national vote count" exists and where does it show that 800,000+ votes were removed for Biden -- much less, how does that prove that there was cheating that caused Trump to lose?

Why in this vote count does it show two decimal places of votes -- there are no "partial votes" in any election so the fact your source shows them debunks your source all by itself.

Also, note that your source merely claims that the states quit voting, it gives no evidence just makes the claim.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to provide actual evidence -- not a "source" that provides no evidence and debunks itself by showing fractions of votes in its count.

It is interesting that you've never actually addressed the debunking I've done, never addressed any of it, but merely keep repeating that it hasn't been debunked.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it was not important enough to me to go back two years and find one of the debunking articles, particularly when I could debunk it myself. .

You are not a verified source. Sorry. "Your recollection" means nothing.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
THIS President says stupid stuff and the handlers fear that

What exactly are his handlers, and who exactly are they?
thereby limiting his interaction with the press and the public. Just last week this president called a reporter a "Stupid SOB" ON mike at the Presidential podium before the entire nation.

One wonders how he could have said that if his interactions were being limited.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are not a verified source. Sorry. "Your recollection" means nothing.

You might have a point if my claims had anything to do with my "recollection." Saying that your source claims fractions of votes is not recollection. So please quit lying about what I'm doing, or at least read my posts to know what I've actually said, so you know that I'm not relying on my "recollection."

But since I did make one actual claim that I likely should have sourced, here you go, "Investigators from the secretary of state’s office reviewed hours of surveillance video and interviewed the election workers. The FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office also investigated. They all concluded nothing improper happened.

"They found that workers stopped counting when an election supervisor told them to go home for the night. But the secretary of state’s office called and told Fulton County to keep counting. So, workers resumed counting."

Solid evidence that counting never stopped in Georgia but continued overnight.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You might have a point if my claims had anything to do with my "recollection." Saying that your source claims fractions of votes is not recollection. So please quit lying about what I'm doing, or at least read my posts to know what I've actually said, so you know that I'm not relying on my "recollection."

But since I did make one actual claim that I likely should have sourced, here you go, "Investigators from the secretary of state’s office reviewed hours of surveillance video and interviewed the election workers. The FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office also investigated. They all concluded nothing improper happened.

"They found that workers stopped counting when an election supervisor told them to go home for the night. But the secretary of state’s office called and told Fulton County to keep counting. So, workers resumed counting."

Solid evidence that counting never stopped in Georgia but continued overnight.
You did indeed say your recollection was your source and you didn't care to further source it.

And I also said that it doesn't matter NOW, but what matters is that we get out of this current mess we are now in, with debacles on every front. So thank you for the further newspaper source from Atlanta about the last election and I have no quibbles with that. It is also true though that if the last election was indeed safe and secure, Biden has no cause to argue the next one might not be.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,773.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's what they keep saying, while simultaneously arguing that if we don't change the voting practices, the next election won't be legitimate. Can't have it both ways.

Who has been saying that? Not, I think, Democratic Party politicians.

The only changes to voting practices I have heard about are being introduced by states with Republican majorities. They appear to be meant to make voting harder - curbing or abolishing postal votes and insisting on voter ID. I think the strategy behind these legal moves is to reduce the Democratic turnout on the assumption that Republican voters go to the polling stations in person and Democrat voters vote by mail.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0