NY high school basketball coach and player dismissed after team they played against was targeted with antisemitic rhetoric

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Bosworth wrote in her op-ed, “I have played a sport every athletic season throughout my high school career, and I have never experienced this kind of hatred directed at one of my teams before.”
“If a team shows blatant disrespect towards my team and our school community’s values, it should not be tolerated or forgotten immediately following the game,” Bosworth wrote.
There is a lot of money coming into our country to fund promotion of such hatred. Money from China, Russia, Iran, and Venezuela.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Bosworth wrote in her op-ed, “I have played a sport every athletic season throughout my high school career, and I have never experienced this kind of hatred directed at one of my teams before.”
“If a team shows blatant disrespect towards my team and our school community’s values, it should not be tolerated or forgotten immediately following the game,” Bosworth wrote.
There is a lot of money coming into our country to fund promotion of such hatred. Money from China, Russia, Iran, and Venezuela.
Minneapolis had a thick and wide anti-Semitic streak from it's early days into the middle of the last century. Which way why all the synagogues were either in St. Paul to the east or St. Louis Park to the west. Both of those were heavily Catholic and far more accepting compared to the much more Scandinavian Lutheran xenophobic Minneapolis. All of that appeared to go away finally. Now it's back with a vengeance all over the country. This is intolerable. It was always intolerable.

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is there?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Is Russian propaganda a bad thing now?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Minneapolis had a thick and wide anti-Semitic streak from it's early days into the middle of the last century. Which way why all the synagogues were either in St. Paul to the east or St. Louis Park to the west. Both of those were heavily Catholic and far more accepting compared to the much more Scandinavian Lutheran xenophobic Minneapolis. All of that appeared to go away finally. Now it's back with a vengeance all over the country. This is intolerable. It was always intolerable.
Interesting. I lot of Jews lived in the Highland Park neighborhood in St. Paul and I never even heard of any conflicts in the past. It seems pretty obvious that the kids are learning hatred in the schools.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Interesting. I lot of Jews lived in the Highland Park neighborhood in St. Paul and I never even heard of any conflicts in the past. It seems pretty obvious that the kids are learning hatred in the schools.
They lived in Highland Park because living two miles to the west in South Minneapolis (very equivalent areas, particularly close to the river) was not so favorable. St. Paul was OK if you were Jewish. Minneapolis not so much. St. Louis Park OK too. I knew a bunch of those Highland Park or Summit Jewish kids growing up.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh okay, so this is another strike on the War on Education. Schools are harmful to children, eh?

Who is funding the propagandistic WoE?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Oh okay, so this is another strike on the War on Education. Schools are harmful to children, eh?
Some schools look like they are harmful to children.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums