✟16,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good evening brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am currently in nursing school. I have about 14 months left. I live at home with my parents, but due to unforeseen circumstances, my mother is doing everything alone and cannot stretch herself any further (I am not an only child). I work part time to pay for my car note and other small expenses such as gas, food,etc, but it is never enough to cover everything. However, I am only able to work 3 days a week due to the overwhelming course load and clinical. I have tuition due in the next month around $664. I am believing God for a miracle and financial blessings. I have told him my and my family circumstance and asked him to help me with my tuition and finances. I am constantly in fear of not having enough money for my bills. I hate feeling like this. Please keep me in your prayers that God will open up heaven over me and provide and meet my financial needs during my program. Thank you.

Be blessed

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Beauty4Ashes13, and this prayer. we agree and pray, let you please bless with finances and clear Beauty4Ashes13's Nursing School tuition/Bills. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good evening brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am currently in nursing school. I have about 14 months left. I live at home with my parents, but due to unforeseen circumstances, my mother is doing everything alone and cannot stretch herself any further (I am not an only child). I work part time to pay for my car note and other small expenses such as gas, food,etc, but it is never enough to cover everything. However, I am only able to work 3 days a week due to the overwhelming course load and clinical. I have tuition due in the next month around $664. I am believing God for a miracle and financial blessings. I have told him my and my family circumstance and asked him to help me with my tuition and finances. I am constantly in fear of not having enough money for my bills. I hate feeling like this. Please keep me in your prayers that God will open up heaven over me and provide and meet my financial needs during my program. Thank you.

Be blessed
I pray to the Lord for his blessing upon you and your mother. Lord send financial help and the peace that comes from knowing Christ Jesus. The Lord says, call to me and I will answer.

Upvote 0