CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been conducting a witch hunt against Donald Trump for a long time, and most people are fed up.

But Representative Louie Gohmert is not going to allow this nonsense to continue. He has posted 40 hard-hitting questions for Mueller, to expose him for who he really is, and what he really is up to.
40 Questions Special Counsel Robert Mueller Needs to Answer Now

At the same time Representative Devin Nunes is planning to hold Jeff Sessions in contempt for failing to provide documents necessary for investigating Hillary Clinton and allegations against Trump. They are using "national security" as a phony excuse and Nunes says that is nonsense.
Nunes Warns Congress Will Hold Sessions in Contempt

So it now looks like the Deep State and the Swamp will have to back off from all their fantasies about impeaching Trump.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been conducting a witch hunt against Donald Trump for a long time, and most people are fed up.

But Representative Louie Gohmert is not going to allow this nonsense to continue. He has posted 40 hard-hitting questions for Mueller, to expose him for who he really is, and what he really is up to.

At the same time Representative Devin Nunes is planning to hold Jeff Sessions in contempt for failing to provide documents necessary for investigating Hillary Clinton and allegations against Trump. They are using "national security" as a phony excuse and Nunes says that is nonsense.

So it now looks like the Deep State and the Swamp will have to back off from all their fantasies about impeaching Trump.

I do not see that your conclusion is proven by the facts you presented.

• Agree
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I do not see that your conclusion is proven by the facts you presented.
I think it's just push back against the Mueller investigation. It will eventually end and become history. I'm curious as to whether they will find a smoking gun or do a run around on an obstruction of justice charge after President Trump testifies or not.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope you took some time to review those 40 questions. They are enough to make Mueller had in his resignation.

I seriously doubt that but if you think that whatever is in those 40 questions will be effective in changing the direction of the Deep State, I would expect you to show how that would happen. Hillary Clinton was guilty of violating several laws and has not been the least inconvenienced by being found out on that. . How would these 40 questions in any way work to inconvenience those that knew how to work the system to get her off?

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

They need to put handcuffs on Mueller for all the Dirty deeds he's done!

As the list show's he sould not be investigating with the Comey conflict of interest alone.

• Agree
Reactions: Micah888
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do a little homework -- jeepers.

M-Bob

Use a little common sense. Those 40 questions won't cause Mueller and the deep state to back off . Actual substantial factual evidence of crimes catalogued in public by the Attorney General in Hillary's case was insufficient to cause her any problem simply because that Attorney General was indisposed to do so. So how could the facts in this case support this conclusion

"So it now looks like the Deep State and the Swamp will have to back off from all their fantasies about impeaching Trump."?

I assure you those fantasies will remain totally intact.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums