Mark Meadows Exchanged Texts With 34 Members Of Congress About Plans To Overturn The 2020 Election

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The Messages Included Battle Cries, Crackpot Legal Theories, And ‘Invoking Marshall Law!!’ To wit:

Mark, in seeing what’s happening so quickly, and reading about the Dominion law suits attempting to stop any meaningful investigation we are at a point of � no return � in saving our Republic !! Our LAST HOPE is invoking Marshall Law!! PLEASE URGE TO PRESIDENT TO DO SO!!

Mark, When we lose Trump we lose our Republic. Fight like hell and find a way. We’re with you down here in Texas and refuse to live under a corrupt Marxist dictatorship. Liberty! Babin
We’re in Philadelphia suing Pa. Sec. of State for her illegal meddling in this election and will continue to expose fraudulent actions. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to fight these MF’ers in Pa.? Our President is heroic !! Thank you for all you’ve done and please let the President know just how much he’s loved and appreciated in Pennsylvania! Sincerely, Mike Kelly
Dick Morris is saying State Leg can intervene and declare Trump winner.�NC, PA, MI, WI all have GOP Leg. �

When is the 45 days up? What date starts the clock ?? Nov 3rd? If it is, then that is December 18!!! China bought Dominion in October for $400 million. If that’s not interference, then should have a report with details and specifics that would validate that either way. And if they didn’t…… Call me I have some fireworks coming out of AZ early tomorrow. Call me anytime, I’m up.

Make no mistake. The plan justified by unhinged conspiracies was all about having Pence reject state electors, so they could send it back to the states and replace them with their fake electors all ready to go and in place. There were congress members on board and some ready to argue the election they were trying to steal in court (Ted Cruz). I am quite sure this is manna from heaven for Special counsel Jack Smith, but at minimum, these guys need to be sanctioned. I just don't know how the leader of the oversight committee sanctions himself. Just think, these guy are now actually running the house.