SpeckOdust

Jan 24, 2017
U.K
✟23,975.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My question is this: Is there ANYONE God deems "Not Redeemable"? If God turns anyone over to that "Reprobate-Mind",does that mean that Individual's fate is sealed for Eternity to just die in his/her Sins and go to an Endless-cycle of Torment,Fear,Pain,Regret,Rejection or Abandonment to Hell's Horrors? Is there any HOPE at all,even if that Individual's Life is a long History of Church-involvement,and messing up a LOT,in between Church-involvement or Church-Attendance,yet coming back and trying again.If the Individual had NEVER been truly Born-Again,would God extend Grace no more then,based on his continued Sinful-conduct (be it drunkenness,thefts or dishonesty ; nevermind the inward attitudes of his heart) Is God so mean and miserable?

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My question is this: Is there ANYONE God deems "Not Redeemable"? If God turns anyone over to that "Reprobate-Mind",does that mean that Individual's fate is sealed for Eternity to just die in his/her Sins and go to an Endless-cycle of Torment,Fear,Pain,Regret,Rejection or Abandonment to Hell's Horrors? Is there any HOPE at all,even if that Individual's Life is a long History of Church-involvement,and messing up a LOT,in between Church-involvement or Church-Attendance,yet coming back and trying again.If the Individual had NEVER been truly Born-Again,would God extend Grace no more then,based on his continued Sinful-conduct (be it drunkenness,thefts or dishonesty ; nevermind the inward attitudes of his heart) Is God so mean and miserable?
Every human always has the opportunity to turn to God for salvation. It is sin that blinds a person so much that they will never genuinely seek God for salvation. Being unwilling to turn to God is not God's fault.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The child who is in favor with the parent, usually doesnt talk to fondly of the one who is out of favor...And they are quick to point out the flaws in the bother and the reasons why they shouldnt be partakers in the same rewards as themselves........and boy are they ticked off when the party is thrown for the child who left the house in and unruly manner and then comes back. But the Parent loves all their children equally, the good and the bad.

God loves all His children.....You should focus on your salvation....God has the lamb waiting for us who are still wasting our inheritance on riotous living. Jesus will leave the 99 sheep and go get the 1.....

Upvote 0

SpeckOdust

Jan 24, 2017
U.K
✟23,975.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The child who is in favor with the parent, usually doesnt talk to fondly of the one who is out of favor...And they are quick to point out the flaws in the bother and the reasons why they shouldnt be partakers in the same rewards as themselves........and boy are they ticked off when the party is thrown for the child who left the house in and unruly manner and then comes back. But the Parent loves all their children equally, the good and the bad.

God loves all His children.....You should focus on your salvation....God has the lamb waiting for us who are still wasting our inheritance on riotous living. Jesus will leave the 99 sheep and go get the 1.....

I'm Fallen from Grace,and i'm still waiting to see if God will give me a "Break",give me a chance or a Real opportunity at Life on this Planet....Seems like curses have clung to me magnet-like,every time I'm showing an interest in God or trying to live for Him.It is True that I have done and said things I never should have,against my Parents,"neighbours" and ultimately God...
But now,I just don't have Hope,Faith or Agape-Love and I feel like an outcast,a reject and a Total Failure.Maybe God has not meant for all this to happen,but it has! How BIG is God to Truly Forgive? I think about God every day and I feel He shuts me out; should I choose to read the Bible,I feel like all the bad-stuff is for me.

Upvote 0

lastofall

Aug 6, 2016
Germany
✟31,097.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[for me anyway] as Christ tells us plainly "for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins": altogether is comes down to unbelieving, which is the sin that shall not be forgiven, seeing that again tells us plainly that "he that believeth not is condemned already"; which is the cause of the majority of a society given over to a reprobate mind, which is the final stage of the downfall of that society. As for now in our present time, a nation in depravity must be warned to repent, even as Joel eventually did.

Upvote 0

Mikesmiles

Feb 9, 2017
USA
✟8,515.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not wanting a bunch of detestable people running around ruining heaven or everybody else hardly makes God mean and miserable. We either choose to love him over our own fleshly desires, or we choose to put ourselves about him which is exactly what Lucifer did and why God cast him out of heaven. It is a wonderful feel-good message to tell everybody that God is so gracious and so merciful that he will forgive anything over and over and over like he is some kind of a jump. But in reality if you read the whole word, there are many places in there that speak differently. Scott really is amazingly compassionate. God truly is amazingly slow to anger. God truly is quick to forgive. There are warnings in his word that tell us do not push the limits.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm Fallen from Grace,and i'm still waiting to see if God will give me a "Break",give me a chance or a Real opportunity at Life on this Planet....Seems like curses have clung to me magnet-like,every time I'm showing an interest in God or trying to live for Him.It is True that I have done and said things I never should have,against my Parents,"neighbours" and ultimately God...
But now,I just don't have Hope,Faith or Agape-Love and I feel like an outcast,a reject and a Total Failure.Maybe God has not meant for all this to happen,but it has! How BIG is God to Truly Forgive? I think about God every day and I feel He shuts me out; should I choose to read the Bible,I feel like all the bad-stuff is for me.

Hi I once felt similar to you, believing I had committed unpardonable sins. But I found that God still loved me and helped me. Eventually I realized that God had not given up on me, but was calling me to repentance. The same would apply in your case.

I discuss the biblical case for forgiveness, at Is there an unpardonable sin, what is blasphemy of the holy spirit.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
...If the Individual had NEVER been truly Born-Again,would God extend Grace no more then,based on his continued Sinful-conduct (be it drunkenness,thefts or dishonesty ; nevermind the inward attitudes of his heart) Is God so mean and miserable?

'grace' by definition is 'undeserved or unmerited favor' - only people who need to be saved can get grace from God; and they need His grace as much after they get saved as before they do. grace has nothing to do with conduct or actions; it is independent of them, bad or good - Jesus doesn't need God's grace, because He deserves God's best by His (Jesus') perfect performance - you and i and everyone else who will ever live in a flesh body can't 'qualify' for God's best through perfect performance - we have to receive God's best as a free gift by believing that He shows us that much undeserved and unmerited favor (grace).

God never withdraws His grace, but there are many that will not receive it as a free gift - no one will stand before God and say 'You abandoned me'.

so the answer is that ONLY the devil and the fallen angels that submit to him are un-redeemable; it's the devil that's mean and miserable, not God

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out." - John 6:37

That is an invitation for you.

• Agree
Reactions: alan650
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpeckOdust

Jan 24, 2017
U.K
✟23,975.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
'grace' by definition is 'undeserved or unmerited favor' - only people who need to be saved can get grace from God; and they need His grace as much after they get saved as before they do. grace has nothing to do with conduct or actions; it is independent of them, bad or good - Jesus doesn't need God's grace, because He deserves God's best by His (Jesus') perfect performance - you and i and everyone else who will ever live in a flesh body can't 'qualify' for God's best through perfect performance - we have to receive God's best as a free gift by believing that He shows us that much undeserved and unmerited favor (grace).

God never withdraws His grace, but there are many that will not receive it as a free gift - no one will stand before God and say 'You abandoned me'.

so the answer is that ONLY the devil and the fallen angels that submit to him are un-redeemable; it's the devil that's mean and miserable, not God

I grew up in a less than Perfect "Christian" environment.Maybe it wasn't God

The Scriptures say lots of things that turn out to be very good-news for some...They also say a lot of things that would deflate a "spiritual-tire",if you find yourself having disobeyed it's Teachings or been in unbelief.God's ways are unfair,to me,it seems.What I heard from a young-age,is still in my mind,but God didn't cause it to become a Blessing to me because of my waywardness,when I felt rejected(I have absented myself several times from Church because of this).i would have seasons in Church,and I'd come up short to God's standards because of my own attempts to "enter in by the narrow-doorway"...I have resentment, bitterness and anger in me because God didn't make my life a success,as well as God frustrating my attempts at finding Love. God says He Loves me ,but ,He hates me in practice.God wants to punish me,wants to get vengeance on me because of bad-things I've done,things I've said,the hidden Wickedness of my heart.Maybe God is through with me.Not everyone comes up trumps when approaching God! I guess God is NOT satisfied with me...He's an angry God who despises me as He allows the Deuteronomy 28 Curses to overtake me.

Upvote 0

Romansthruphilemon

Feb 6, 2017
Concord, NH
✟59,907.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That Deuteronomy system was to Israel, not us. We are living in the dispensation of the grace of God Ephesians 3:2. God is not punishing you or charging you with sin today.

Once a person trusts Christ, that he died for their sins, was buried, and rose again, according to the scriptures, then that person is saved and sealed unto the day of redemption.

That doesn't mean they are going to have their best life now. What it does mean is that they have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Their inheritance is guaranteed.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Repentance is a gift from God - He grants it to all mankind until someone passes a certain boundary.

Upvote 0