Rovelic Smith

Mar 3, 2017
West Lafayette
✟15,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“I have been in the West Lafayette area for a few years now and always looking to meet new people. I am a very hard worker and love my job. I work a lot, but I know how to balance well. I enjoy meeting new people and i love adventures, outdoors, watching movies, dancing, and traveling. I made myself a promise a few years ago to take a vacation somewhere new, out of state, every year. I have not been disappointed yet. I would really love to see Europe. Well, that is a little about me if you are interested say hello and we will chat. Talk to you soon!

Attachments

• hgrrf.jpg
    hgrrf.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 16

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello and a warm welcome to CF! :wave:

I like in Europe (UK) and there are some lovely places here.

Its great to see you here and if you have any questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to ask on my profile or via quoting me in this message. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rovelic Smith

Mar 3, 2017
West Lafayette
✟15,377.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi
Hello and a warm welcome to CF! :wave:

how is it going and thank you for welcoming me on here
Its great to see you here and if you have any questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to ask on my profile or via quoting me in this message. :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello :)

The forums here are huge so if you're looking for anything specific I should be able to guide you in the right direction.
If not and wish to browse, there is something here I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,931,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Rovelic, first off, WELCOME TO CF .. :wave:

As to direct messages, yes, we have them. They're now called "Conversations". If you click on someone's avatar, one of your choices will be, "Start a Conversation". I believe you can include 5-6 people in a single "Conversation", just FYI.

Unfortunately, I think you need to have something like 10 posts before you can start/participate in a "Conversation", so keep posting :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26; Jude 24-25)

--David
p.s. - you will love Europe, just take as much time as you possibly can when you go, because there is soooooooooo much to see and experience :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums