• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Not good day yesterday

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Saw a man at church who used to go there who used to be real sleazy and not appropriate with me a few years ago. I did not expect to see him and went and confronted him about it. The church lady who was standing talking to him basically shut me up and said why bring all that up here?. I felt so little. Finally have courage to say something and get shut down. This man has been inappropriate with her teenahe daughter i've seen it, she may not realise or she would not be so welcoming of him i dont know. At first he just looked at me silently then he smirked at me after she did that so yeah church is a sucky place again right now.
I will talk to the pastor as I don't want this man to intimidate and hurt anyone else but then I'm leaving that church.
But it hurts. I cried yesterday quite a lot.
If that man is back that is another reason to leave.

• Prayers
Reactions: archer75

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status