Not feeling good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakoGuy

What have you done for your fellow man today?
Apr 14, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
✟15,519.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello everyone,
For the past 2 years I have been having problems with dizziness, forehead tension, vertigo, car sickness, neck pain, feeling like I have to throw up all the time, etc.
Could you pray for me for strength to get through this, for healing, and to help guide my Doctors to help them figure out whats going on!

Life is so so hard right now, and I'm so afraid of this and I really need help. Thanks everyone and God Bless!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BakoGuy

What have you done for your fellow man today?
Apr 14, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
✟15,519.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi guys, here's an update.
I saw the Doctor today, she is running some blood test and we'll go from there. She also gave me a shot that is suppose to help out with vertigo/dizziness, and medication. I also have high blood pressure so I got meds for that too.
They also did an x-ray of my neck, because of pain/stiffness.

Thanks for the prayers so far, please keep praying for me and others. I feel so bad right now, I feel like just bursting in tears and giving up.

Im praying for you, my friend. Have you heard of something called Ataxia? A friend of mine has it and it sounds similar to your symptoms.
National Ataxia Foundation - Diagnosis
Thanks, I'll look into it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.