United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!

I know I haven’t posted much recently,but my health has been very good.Ive recently heard of the crisis in Haiti,and my heart worries deeply for Haitian Christians,I don’t want them to feel like they’re abandoned,please pray for them everyone! Pray for Haitian Christian’s safety!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone!

I know I haven’t posted much recently,but my health has been very good.Ive recently heard of the crisis in Haiti,and my heart worries deeply for Haitian Christians,I don’t want them to feel like they’re abandoned,please pray for them everyone! Pray for Haitian Christian’s safety!
Yes I have been following the situation there closely, my church has some connections in Haiti and my pastor travels there regularly, Pastor Joel Jeune lives in Haiti and visits my church at convention time, I believe he has run for president in Haiti more than once.

Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Haiti to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in the current situation, I pray for and end to the violence and that there would be peace and not war! I lift up all of Haiti's christians to You right now and I pray for a hedge of protection around each one and that none would be harmed in any way, I pray that You would send Your angels to protect and keep them and for a squad of angels to protect and keep each one at all times. I pray for wisdom for these Christians to know what to do and I pray for a harvest of souls for You from their ministry there!

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I pray for Christians in Haiti "May the Lord bless you and keep you, May He make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift the light of His countenance upon you and give you peace. So may He place his name on you and bless you for the name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe"

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0