• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Not doing well

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by youthwalk, May 29, 2010.

1. youthwalk

youthwalk Kimpa Vita

+4,351
    Agnostic
    In Relationship
    I haven't been on CF in ages.
    I feel like I just realised today that I'm a terribly ugly person on the inside.
    It's killing me to think about it.
    I'm proud, judgemental and bitter. I don't know how this happened. I don't recall being this way before.

I'd just like some prayer. I want change. I want comfort and I want to be the best I can be.

Thank you.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Historicus

Historicus Follower of Jesus Christ

+1,814
    United States
    Methodist
    Married
    Heavenly Father,
    We lift youthwalk up to you and pray that you would shower youthwalk with your love, mercy, and grace. Let youthwalk feel your presence, light, and peace and bring comfort. All this we pray in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen. :prayer:

3. ForeverHopeful

ForeverHopeful Senior Veteran

+666
    Catholic
    Married
    Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this loving prayer. Bless our sister with a renewed, right Spirit and let your love shine through her. Thank you for this and for all you do,
    Amen

4. DruryGirl

DruryGirl Guest

+0
    Dear God, please be with Youthwalk and strengthen and help her. Please give her the comfort and reassurance she needs, and help her in all things. Thank You in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Youthwalk, we are ALL judgmental, bitter sinners! That's why we need Him! Your request for prayer shows a humble spirit. God bless you.

5. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,733
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Welcome back :hug:
    Praying for your direction, strength, hope, and peace :crossrc:

6. Adiva

Adiva Newbie

+1
    Christian
    Single
    God forgives you and he understands. Nobody is perfect and will stumble from time to time. I will be sure to keep you on my prayer list!

7. Tarika

Tarika 1 Corinthians 16:24

+1,062
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you, God bless :hug:

8. hypostatic

hypostatic Senior Veteran Supporter

+646
    Non-Denom
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying! Glad to have you back :)

9. New_Found_Faith

New_Found_Faith Senior Veteran Supporter

+216
    Catholic
    Private
    This is an experience called conviction. Next step is repentence. That is a good thing. :)

:crossrc:

10. vcs

vcs Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ

+145
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Praying for you.

11. Onlythingavailable

Onlythingavailable Senior Veteran

+261
    Christian
    Praying.

12. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,141
    Christian
    Married
    If you see those things within you, it is good because that means you want to change and become a better person.

Father God, may You see this prayer request, grant this person courage, strength and encouragement to want to change and become a loving example of Your love and peace, In Jesus Name, Amen