1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

North Carolina

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by AnnMercy2, Nov 14, 2003.

1. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey everybody :wave:

Anybody here from North Carolina?

2. cbk

cbk Guest

+0
    I am not, but I must say it is a BEAUTIFUL state... You Carolinians got it made, if you live outside the urban areas, of course.

3. icebreaker

icebreaker Regular Member

+7
    Christian
    Married
    I live in Richmond, Va but this spring I will be attending Roanoke Bible College in Elizabeth city NC so soon I will be a north carolinian lol

4. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

+137
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Republican
    I USED To live there if that counts :D

5. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    I guess that counts :D

6. Just a Child

Just a Child Always a Newbie

+5
    Christian
    HELLO SISTER:clap: Yes, I am from North Carolina. Born and grown here. What part of the Carolina's are you from? The last time I asked someone that I didn't notice his first post...rrrrrrraaaaaaaalllllllllleeeeeiiighhhhhh. :blush: I was embrassessed. And you? I see you have been here for a while so I will say....hope to talk to you again.:wave:

Your Sister in Christ,
    JAC

7. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican

Hi :wave: I'm from around Winston-Salem :)

8. Just a Child

+5
    Christian
    :wave: Can you see me????

Have you ever been to SJAFB? I live about 2 miles from the main entrance.

Have you ever gone shopping in Durham at the new BIG mall? I have been twice. The first time I went I had a fun time. Spent the entire day shopping. Afterwards I headed up to Charlotte and shopped at Concord Mills. I had a car full of stuff and someone broke into my car and stole the clothes....oh & the car too.:mad: It was a rather new car too. Only 2 months old.:cry:

The car was found almost totally stripped a day before I was to go and pick out a new one. Some people have all the luck, right?

Have a great day!
    Your Sister in Christ

9. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Here in the triad it seems to be a car stealing spree..... crazy stuff. Naw, I've never been to SJAFB. I don't get out too much...

/me has to get a life :p

10. Lyle

Lyle I am last minute stuff

+313
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Alright, I went through there ust the other day... On my way home from Mountain Top Youth Camp (if you know where that is). But I too am from North Carolina, or at least live here. I'm about 20 minutes outside os Statesville....... :)

11. Echoes Peak

Echoes Peak Willing Servant

+39
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Funny..my family lives in Richmond.

Anyways, I'm in Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

12. Lyle

+313
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Isn't Concord Mills awesome? I used to go there all the time (and have a feeling I will start up again with the Christmas season coming on).

13. icebreaker

icebreaker Regular Member

+7
    Christian
    Married
    I live in midlothian, va but I say richmond because that is a city most people know. Where in richmond area do your family live?

14. Just a Child

+5
    Christian
    I do like Concord Mills. They have good eating places too. I hope to make it up there in the next few weeks. I would like to see it all decorated for the holidays.

15. Subtotal

Subtotal Don't call me Shirley!

+2
    Christian
    Woohoo! Yay for fellow NCer's!

My hometown is Yadkinville (also near Winston-Salem), and I currently live and go to college in Hickory.

16. AnnMercy2

AnnMercy2 Goofball

+48
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican

Hey neighbor :wave:

17. Subtotal

Subtotal Don't call me Shirley!

+2
    Christian
    Hello, hello... :)

18. Echoes Peak

Echoes Peak Willing Servant

+39
    Non-Denom
    Private
    In the FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR West End :D Henrico County, that is.

19. Donny_B

Donny_B Active Member

+3
    Protestant
    Single
    Hello, fellow Tar Heels!

I currently live in the Charlotte area (since 1994 and 1982-1987), and have also lived in Greensboro (1987-1994) and Fayetteville (1967-1976).

20. Lyle

+313
    Non-Denom
    Single
    No, DUKE! I went to the tarheels game last Saturday... Guess who took the bell home ;)